Eoghan Murphy - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 11-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
This should be re-titled "The Eoghan Murphy Appreciation thread" m8.
Well, I could do that I guess , anything for a M8, M8.

But 300 shiny new houses, how is that going to impact the eight or so thousand, homeless people in Ireland ?

Will we have another Apollo house situation on our hands , come October, November ?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Thought it might be worth putting a up thread on on this fella, bit of a gobshite.

Says he's gonna quadruple the state’s social housing building rate from a record low of 75 in 2015 to 300 in 2017.

Eoghan Murphy tasers opponent with housing stat

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/...stat-1.3214744
The beard has to go. He just cant wear it. He looks like a beta.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:35 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Well, I could do that I guess , anything for a M8, M8.

Will we have another Apollo house situation on our hands , come October, November ?
Yes, I think we will see a repeat of that alright.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:56 AM

To be fair, its a shit job to be landed with and he's not a magician. Instead of these promises of building new social housing, they should look at the amount of ghost estates around the country and move the people in need of social housing to those areas while making apartments and housing affordable to those people working in urban centres, desperately trying to get on the property ladder and just cant.

The problem is that people will never be happy. Anto and his aul doll with their 6 spawns want a 4 bed semi in the heart of Dublin close to all the services and wont budge from that.
They should tackle the banks too and make mortgages affordable for people. Who out there working a 9 to 5, paying rent and utilities and trying to just get by can afford to save a 10% deposit on an average 1 bed apartment in Dublin close to a luas line? NO ONE! That's why people are moving home to mummy and daddy, just so they can save.

The whole thing is a mess.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:16 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
The beard has to go. He just cant wear it. He looks like a beta.
A Panama hat, a couple of rings and he'd be sorted.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
A Panama hat, a couple of rings and he'd be sorted.

Now you are talking.

Panama hats are actually made in Ecuador.

Ive visited the factory and bought one.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah View Post
To be fair, its a shit job to be landed with and he's not a magician. Instead of these promises of building new social housing, they should look at the amount of ghost estates around the country and move the people in need of social housing to those areas while making apartments and housing affordable to those people working in urban centres, desperately trying to get on the property ladder and just cant.

The problem is that people will never be happy. Anto and his aul doll with their 6 spawns want a 4 bed semi in the heart of Dublin close to all the services and wont budge from that.
They should tackle the banks too and make mortgages affordable for people. Who out there working a 9 to 5, paying rent and utilities and trying to just get by can afford to save a 10% deposit on an average 1 bed apartment in Dublin close to a luas line? NO ONE! That's why people are moving home to mummy and daddy, just so they can save.

Just on the ghost estates there Noah M8, are they actually repairable ? Unfinished house left to the elements for almost a decade

I can't even think of a GA in west Cork tbphwy.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah View Post

i have to be close to my mam.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
i have to be close to my mam.
Me too.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:55 AM

Leo is tired of him mumbles sound bites and has no subsidence like himself. The beard scares him
Leo team of five advisers have have a code name for him Nick Timothy who was the fool who advised Treasa May to call an early election.