tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2 - Page 3454 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #34531  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM
UpYaBoya UpYaBoya is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Just pulling your leg nothing bad meant to you.
No worries, we are fine with your comment!
Reply With Quote
  #34532  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpYaBoya View Post
No worries, we are fine with your comment!
Reply With Quote
  #34533  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:46 PM
UpYaBoya UpYaBoya is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
United fans are realistic.

Liverpool fans in their years in the wilderness made a Zidane out of Stevie G.

We all know how that ended
He is still a legend. Torres said he was the best player he ever played with last week.

Do you only judge players by what trophies they have won?
Reply With Quote
  #34534  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 17,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpYaBoya View Post
He is still a legend. Torres said he was the best player he ever played with last week.

Do you only judge players by what trophies they have won?
When Xabi Alonso was at the club, he wasn’t even the best Midfielder at the club.

Most overrated player off all time.
Reply With Quote
  #34535  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:59 PM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
When Xabi Alonso was at the club, he wasn’t even the best Midfielder at the club.

Most overrated player off all time.
Remember the time Stevie G bossed England's midfield at a major tournament?


No, me neither.
Reply With Quote
  #34536  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 17,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Remember the time Stevie G bossed England's midfield at a major tournament?


No, me neither.
I remember the time himself and Frankie lamps struggled against Trinidad and Tobago though.

To think, they had an imperious midfielder in scholes and they put him on the wing to accommodate those two. As José said “only in England”.
Reply With Quote
  #34537  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:10 PM
UpYaBoya UpYaBoya is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Remember the time Stevie G bossed England's midfield at a major tournament?


No, me neither.
Is this an England or Lampard thread?
Reply With Quote
  #34538  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:12 PM
UpYaBoya UpYaBoya is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
I remember the time himself and Frankie lamps struggled against Trinidad and Tobago though.

To think, they had an imperious midfielder in scholes and they put him on the wing to accommodate those two. As José said “only in England”.
I think you have the wrong thread as well. I was posting in the Liverpool thread.
Reply With Quote
  #34539  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:14 PM
UpYaBoya UpYaBoya is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
When Xabi Alonso was at the club, he wasn’t even the best Midfielder at the club.

Most overrated player off all time.
Xabi was a brilliant player and under rated at Liverpool. He spent a few summers in Meath learning english.
Reply With Quote
  #34540  
Old 06-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 17,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpYaBoya View Post
I think you have the wrong thread as well. I was posting in the Liverpool thread.
You are. And you had two digs at United.

Then you act all surprised when United fans have a go back.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.