tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Schmutzig & The Tikki Lounge nominated in Irish Dance Music Awards - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 PM
DJ Iain Mulcahy DJ Iain Mulcahy is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 534
Default

Fair play. Great venue and a great night. Just wish I could get in there more often.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
House head House head is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,487
Default

nice ones feens
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-12-2007, 01:37 PM
CJ_Fitz CJ_Fitz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 206
Default

best crowd to play too in the country imo
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 PM
mightyquark mightyquark is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,460
Default

The voting system is a great way of creating an email list for the magazine.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-12-2007, 03:39 PM
deeptek deeptek is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Oirland
Posts: 822
Default

no offence to anyone nominated but these things are a complete joke in fairness. Back slappin excercise imo
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-12-2007, 04:51 PM
ripple ripple is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: gettin liquidated in d lounge
Posts: 2,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeptek View Post
no offence to anyone nominated but these things are a complete joke in fairness. Back slappin excercise imo
yeah well maybe some backs deserve to be slapped. it was about a year ago that the tikki got going thanks to kate, it gave a lot of people a lot of gigs & some outstanding tuneage along d way. without it cork wud have been a much duller place.
__________________
http://markd.podomatic.com/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-12-2007, 04:52 PM
RICH RICH is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple View Post
yeah well maybe some backs deserve to be slapped. it was about a year ago that the tikki got going thanks to kate, it gave a lot of people a lot of gigs & some outstanding tuneage along d way. without it cork wud have been a much duller place.
indeed, well said
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
deeptek deeptek is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Oirland
Posts: 822
Default

as i said no offence to any nominees. Just think these award ceremonies are a load of nonsense really
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:42 PM
spudgun spudgun is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeptek View Post
as i said no offence to any nominees. Just think these award ceremonies are a load of nonsense really
Indeed people give out about the mixmag poll being user voted but when it comes to Ireland its OK for such a ceremony to be so?
__________________
Toodling In Toodle City
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:46 PM
thefacts thefacts is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudgun View Post
Indeed people give out about the mixmag poll being user voted but when it comes to Ireland its OK for such a ceremony to be so?
in what way do they give out about it being user voted?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.