tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official World Cup 2014 Thread - Page 306 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 24-06-2014, 11:19 PM

If this cunt had any decency he'd retire from football and sort out his issues.
If Fifa had any decency they'd ban him for life.
But money > shame each and every time and this kind of shit alongside but on a different plain than all the diving will always be left slide. If they ignore this farce then it sends out a really really bad message. But it's Fifa so anything is possible.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:28 PM

So Costa Rica play Greece in round two is it, would have liked to see the Ivory coast get through given they've more exciting players than Greece

But it did look like Greece gave a much improved performance against the Ivory coast still though only two goals scored one being a penalty.

As for the Ivory coast they looked extremely weak at the back which I suppose is a pity for them given there other players.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:37 PM

South American football has always had unsavoury players harp back to the clashes between the European cup holders against there south American counterparts from the mid sixties to early seventies and the behaviour of the south American sides was disgusting, it happened to Celtic in there game and Manchester United aswell as others, there's something in the blood it seems.

I didn't hold out much hope of Samaras putting away the penalty as he missed a hugely crucial one for Celtic away to there then arch rivals in 2011plus I was hoping he'd miss as the rte player commentator seemed to say Samaras had been looking for it but the replays look like it might have been the correct decision.

What a chance now for Costa Rica to make the quarter finals.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:20 AM

I'm lost for words tbh, Suarez is a fucking moron
Old 25-06-2014, 12:30 AM

Attachment 8382
Old 25-06-2014, 01:47 AM

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8E7A0...xUKmxIP8_ES.hH

Here's more of that reverse angle
Old 25-06-2014, 05:24 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
I'm lost for words tbh, Suarez is a fucking moron
Me too. If (as seems likely) LFC ends up selling him on at reduced fee, I think he'll be as popular as Diouf.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:36 AM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
Me too. If (as seems likely) LFC ends up selling him on at reduced fee, I think he'll be as popular as Diouf.
It's going to be a hard one to call for Liverpool. This is bigger than the Ivanovic one as its gone totally global. US Sports reporters I follow on Twitter who would usually just tweet about American sports are tweeting about it. Most are genuinely shocked about what he did. Like most of us they cannot fathom why he done it.

Henry has a big decision to make.
Old 25-06-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delzer View Post
It's going to be a hard one to call for Liverpool. This is bigger than the Ivanovic one as its gone totally global. US Sports reporters I follow on Twitter who would usually just tweet about American sports are tweeting about it. Most are genuinely shocked about what he did. Like most of us they cannot fathom why he done it.

Henry has a big decision to make.
It's their Cantona moment, again
Old 25-06-2014, 07:55 AM

Re. Suarez, agree with Dunphy on RTE this morning. Calls for 2 year bans and the like are completely disproportionate. He is still a great asset to the game. The hysterical demands for vengeance by English newspapers for example should be ignored.

He should be banned for remainder of world cup and be made to undergo treatment - and possibly a further match-based ban. But his career shouldn't be ended over this (which a two year ban for a 27 year old would do), especially as he's not going out breaking legs and he is a great talent.