tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork senior Hurling championship 2019 - Page 94 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-09-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeNed View Post
You think Tracey not going to everything in her powers to get Imokilly over the line again?
Very true
Old 17-09-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesball View Post
Barrs v B/town game wasn't bad it was worse, if b/towm were more accurate with their shooting they would be in the semi final. Ken O Halloran very unlucky with free from almost his own 21 yards line in the last minute
PS
if Carrigtohill win the county K Ricken should me made coach of both senior teams as he will have shown he can work miracles as well.
If Pa Cronin didnt come back on b_town would have won
Old 17-09-2019, 07:28 PM

Barrs will be destroyed in the semi final sars or imokilly are a 15 point better team then them. I hope next week's games will be good because so far it has been a poor Championship.
Old 17-09-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeNed View Post
You think Tracey not going to everything in her powers to get Imokilly over the line again?
🤣🤣 the barrs could have a two month break they wouldn't beat imokilly. As for the Tracey comment I'd say she couldn't care less who wins it as her own club Killeagh are out with two months
Old 17-09-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallant1 View Post
Think its unfair on the players and the volunteers giving their time all year to train teams with deadlines to be met with half the year missing because of intercounty.Remember how long is this championship going on for.GAA has to look at a hurling season and a football season imo.I do understand the CCB woes on this tho. No win situation really.Maybe next year with new system it might be smoother running but we just have to wait and see.
Fair comment.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come off the stage View Post
🤣🤣 the barrs could have a two month break they wouldn't beat imokilly. As for the Tracey comment I'd say she couldn't care less who wins it as her own club Killeagh are out with two months
I ain't so sure about that. Midleton were disgraceful on the day against Imokilly and didn't really turn it into a battle. It was scored for fun for Imokilly.
Don't get me wrong I think Imokilly are a fine side but I recall Necewstoen putting them in a serious battle.
I think you maybe writing off Historic Clubs a bit early based on the symbolic performance we put up against them. I don't think Imokilly are as good as say last 2 counties and the likes of the Glen The Barrs especially with their history won't fear fuck all as underdog. Newtown might fancy it . Don't think Carrigtwohill have a massive chance but a lot to play for yet.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:18 PM
PROC Member

Best game of the championship so far was Charleville v the Glen in Mallow. Saturday evening's two games should give us a good indication of the standard of Cork hurling and with Rte showing them Live to the general public and a host of intercounty players on show here's hoping they are two classic Cork club championship games.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:56 AM

The County champions will come from this four in the double header on Saturday. That I can assure you of
Old 18-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMagic View Post
The County champions will come from this four in the double header on Saturday. That I can assure you of
Well done for sticking your neck out
Old 18-09-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
Best game of the championship so far was Charleville v the Glen in Mallow. Saturday evening's two games should give us a good indication of the standard of Cork hurling and with Rte showing them Live to the general public and a host of intercounty players on show here's hoping they are two classic Cork club championship games.
Classic cork club championship games? id say you have to go back a long way to recall one of them,