tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Entering US from Canada - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Travel Forum
User Name
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Nan Bird Nan Bird is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: pot black
Posts: 200
Default Entering US from Canada

If i'm in Canada on a tourist visa (irish passport)
And I want to enter the US, by land
what do i need to show at the border?

Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 12:35 AM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,143

Just apply for an ESTA to be on the safe side. It only cost 15 euro or something. I don't know if they still do the I-94 form at the border crossing.
Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Hinklestein Hinklestein is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 85

Esta, and also $6 which is paid to to imigration officer at passport check.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Del Del is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cork
Posts: 919

I did that crossing 2 years ago and I didn't need any visa beforehand, it's only if you're going by air
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.