tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Senior Football Championship 2017 - Page 72 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 27-11-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightHalfBack View Post
Alan O Donovan must surely be worth a run with Cork but perhaps as a wing back rather than midfield but he could play either.

Who else do lads feel will be brought in ? Sherlock, Fulignati, Connolly, Burns, Quinn & McCarthy( Barrs ) , Horgan, ?? I'd say Ronan McCarthy must be happy enough with himself at this stage - he has options lads
They are back training already, does anyone know the make up of the squad seeing as we know who has stepped away from it.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:12 PM

Here lads does anyone know what Eamonn Sweeney wrote this morning to upset the KMM and sympathisers?
Old 27-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCork80 View Post
Here lads does anyone know what Eamonn Sweeney wrote this morning to upset the KMM and sympathisers?
This ?
https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-36355158.html
Old 27-11-2017, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Not too much in that. Maybe it's the bits about the showbiz part has worked them up the wrong way.
They were going mental on Radio Kerry yesterday over Kerrigan's shoulder at the end. Lovely radio.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior footballer View Post
They are back training already, does anyone know the make up of the squad seeing as we know who has stepped away from it.
With respects to him Fulingati was tried before ...not quite at this standard .
Old 27-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Fwiw, I thought Sweeney got a lot right in that article. I actually made a note in my programme yesterday when Cooper missed that free. It was a turning point in the game to an extent anyway. He's possibly being a bit over dramatic about the whole thing, but Cooper really did look a pale shadow out there yesterday as did Kieran O'Leary. Both of them on the go 15 years now or so.

Kerrigan's shoulder was borderline, but on his record I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't think he intended the hit to be high anyway, even if it was. Looked yellow to me at the time and watching back hasn't changed my opinion.

Crokes got beaten fair and square yesterday, can have no complaints. They were outfought, out-thought to an extent also. They got a warning in Kerry semi-final from West Kerry (lot of goal chances) and they didn't heed it seemingly, cos the game should have been over at half time yesterday. Even 2 of the what, 5 goal chances Nemo had? - and it was curtains.
Didn't matter anyway. Connolly had a field day and it was crazy naive out of Pat O'Shea to leave Luke Quinn on him.

Pity if Kerrigan has done the ACL now as if Nemo played like that again it would be some game with Slaughtneil.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewest View Post
Fwiw, I thought Sweeney got a lot right in that article. I actually made a note in my programme yesterday when Cooper missed that free. It was a turning point in the game to an extent anyway. He's possibly being a bit over dramatic about the whole thing, but Cooper really did look a pale shadow out there yesterday as did Kieran O'Leary. Both of them on the go 15 years now or so.

Kerrigan's shoulder was borderline, but on his record I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't think he intended the hit to be high anyway, even if it was. Looked yellow to me at the time and watching back hasn't changed my opinion.

Crokes got beaten fair and square yesterday, can have no complaints. They were outfought, out-thought to an extent also. They got a warning in Kerry semi-final from West Kerry (lot of goal chances) and they didn't heed it seemingly, cos the game should have been over at half time yesterday. Even 2 of the what, 5 goal chances Nemo had? - and it was curtains.
Didn't matter anyway. Connolly had a field day and it was crazy naive out of Pat O'Shea to leave Luke Quinn on him.

Pity if Kerrigan has done the ACL now as if Nemo played like that again it would be some game with Slaughtneil.
They are saying he just jarred it and not ruptured it and should be fine for semi final.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:28 PM

Draws on today sometime in all competitions..lot of prayers said this morning I'd say to avoid big guns