tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork U-21 Hurling 2013 - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 29-03-2013, 04:49 PM

If anyone can get information/teams on the intermediate/minor/u-21 games on Sunday that would be great.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turenne View Post
If anyone can get information/teams on the intermediate/minor/u-21 games on Sunday that would be great.
Understand Minor game off due to number of injuries !
Old 29-03-2013, 07:29 PM

Who else is injured besides O'Callaghan.
Old 29-03-2013, 07:34 PM

What about the Lawton's underage ?
Old 29-03-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Understand Minor game off due to number of injuries !
Christ that challenge vs limerick must have been murder
Old 29-03-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmmeidol View Post
What about the Lawton's underage ?
Barry Lawton is, and involved in the squad, although he is currently injured.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Anyone at any of these games , with anything to report ?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:

Turenne,

What is your objective? The clare biys and all the other counties have full access to this and rebel gaa.

Why do you present information third hand invariably gleaned from cutting and pasting other peoples posts using with your own negative spin on it to diss our boys.

What are you hoping to achieve?

turenne
Junior

yesterday at 12:58am

Post by turenne on yesterday at 12:58am

Cork have a load of injuries from a practice game against Limerick a week back, to the extent in which they postponed their final practice match versus KK today. Apparently Limerick went out to do some damage. One of our starting half-backs and best prospects Alan O'Callaghan is gone for the summer, don't know who else is injured.

Regarding the team itself, as TAN said they are supposed to be very big all over the pitch, but short on hurling. Don't think management know yet who the center-back is going to be. Micheal Cahalane is by far the best prospect on the team - very powerful player, he'll be midfield. Patrick O'Callaghan is also highly rated, although from what I've seen he flatters to deceive a little. Definitely has a lot of talent though. The full-back Killian O'Connor is solid as well, maybe a little lacking in mobility. Those three along with Alan O'Callaghan would be the future inter-county prospects on the team.

seaniemcmahon
Junior

yesterday at 9:54am

Post by seaniemcmahon on yesterday at 9:54am

interesting comments on Limerick. They played Clare in Feb inside in Clarecastle and as one person involved commented afterwards, twas fair physical stuff from the Treaty boys. Looks like Brian Ryan and the ' Creg' are going down the robust route with this years team.

turenne
Junior

2 hours ago

Post by turenne on 2 hours ago

Evidently three more of our starters (our corner-back, full back and center-forward) are doubtful.

Last edited by indenetprovider; 02-04-2013 at 06:58 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 06:26 PM

I dunno mate, why do you care so much about what I have to say on other forums? What did I cut and paste exactly?

And my summary of the Cork team is hardly 'third-hand information' when I've seen the majority of them play numerous times.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
I dunno mate, why do you care so much about what I have to say on other forums? What did I cut and paste exactly?

And my summary of the Cork team is hardly 'third-hand information' when I've seen the majority of them play numerous times.
This mate from someone whose most commonly used catchphrase is ' has anyone got the team' ?