tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Rogby football skills translator - Page 512 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
Long story short, Doolaly is in the wrong thread.

.....not at all, you innate póig mu thóin, the thread that comically attracts noble and superior notions of "Wugger" followers, fans or supporters would sound far to trite and committed for you/them, those laughable creatures who see themselves on the upper steps of social evolution failing spectacularly in making a bunch of centric Sci-Fi addled middle aged mooks in some godforsaken garret pretending to be in the real deal with your absurd parody of a parody, you cannot even do it with humour, each of you desperately trying to give the impression you were/are masters of the game while living in a parallel universe living vicariously in the attic...bejayzuz some of you are a blast to laugh at almost make Scouser footie fans bearable by/in comparison.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Long story short, Doolaly is in the wrong thread.
I don't think so, can you imagine the wonderful potential for a hybrid of Doolalyish and Rogbish?
Old 02-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Senior PROC Member

Tolers is out on his own. Some might think he's gone so far that he must be taking the piss, but I don't think so. I think he's still exploring the limits of his own capacity to pull meaningless shite out of his arse.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
I don't think so, can you imagine the wonderful potential for a hybrid of Doolalyish and Rogbish?
Ah stop. There's a limit to human endurance.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
Tolers is out on his own. Some might think he's gone so far that he must be taking the piss, but I don't think so. I think he's still exploring the limits of his own capacity to pull meaningless shite out of his arse.
Such palaver. Tolers is in a lone confederate. He enunciates vociferously, through the impressed term. Bloviating to his own copacetic, the chappie is obdurate in writing bullshit only he can comprehend.

In short, he's a fucking eijet.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:15 PM

Joyce, Beckett, Toland.

Pushing the limits of (and the envelope of ) the very language they use as a tool.

Or, Toland is a tool. Something like that.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:32 PM

Lovely moment there when Courtney Lawes comes on, commentator on ITV starts waxing lyrical “there’s a bit more of him than before, he’s put on a stone of lean muscle since November, he’s lucky he says a she’s the kind of guy that puts on muscle and not fat easily”.

He was already 17stone, a stone of lean muscle in 3months is fucking incredible. They’re not even hiding it anymore and I say that as someone who plays and trains. Fuck sake.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Lovely moment there when Courtney Lawes comes on, commentator on ITV starts waxing lyrical “there’s a bit more of him than before, he’s put on a stone of lean muscle since November, he’s lucky he says a she’s the kind of guy that puts on muscle and not fat easily”.

He was already 17stone, a stone of lean muscle in 3months is fucking incredible. They’re not even hiding it anymore and I say that as someone who plays and trains. Fuck sake.
He must be taking more than protein shakes to had a stone of muscle in that short time.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

And he was doing no gym work because of a back injury. Funny though because I thought he looked a lot lighter than usual
Old 02-02-2019, 08:08 PM

I thought they’d gotten him mixed up with Kruis, to me he looked lighter as well.