tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Footballers - Page 5982 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-09-2019, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel bike View Post
a few have gone east over the year s as well. Brian Murphy mar shampla.
Who else?

Me thinks Cork got the better deal.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:08 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man View Post
What did Ryan do, they were playing 15 players behind the ball and got relegated to Division 3 players went to manager change the fucking thing and they started to play a bit of heads up Football.
Things certainly seemed to improve after Eddie Kirwan and Gary O’Halloran came on board anyway. It was difficult to see where we were going prior to that, but nowhere fast I would've thought.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:18 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK1990 View Post
And those this mean we have a new S and C coach again did we not have the same guy for the last two years …/?
I can see your concern but I think it will probably be worth it to get this guy on board, he comes with a massive reputation. Hopefully he doesn't disappear next year if he completes that PhD though!

A bit about his background can be found here - https://www.the42.ie/kevin-smith-sta...36109-Jan2016/
Old 17-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallant1 View Post
Football is coming home.
I sure hope so-upwards and onwards
Old 17-09-2019, 05:05 PM

Funding is going to be key, going forward. Luckily, HQ have taken over the stadium debt, so we can invest in getting the best people to prepare our teams.

Cairde Chorcai will be a huge part of our success. It will soon introduce a membership scheme at a cost of e50 pa. It's going to be a very attractive scheme with loads of great benefits.

It's obviously vital that we all do our part - membership numbers are vital and every help will be important. Even a group of 4 friends club together to enter a team for the golf classics.

We are finally getting things right after years of gross incompetence.

Let the good times roll.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry K O Bama View Post
Funding is going to be key, going forward. Luckily, HQ have taken over the stadium debt, so we can invest in getting the best people to prepare our teams.

Cairde Chorcai will be a huge part of our success. It will soon introduce a membership scheme at a cost of e50 pa. It's going to be a very attractive scheme with loads of great benefits.

It's obviously vital that we all do our part - membership numbers are vital and every help will be important. Even a group of 4 friends club together to enter a team for the golf classics.

We are finally getting things right after years of gross incompetence.

Let the good times roll.
Interesting to see they’ll introduce a membership scheme. I’d have no problem paying €50 if I can see it’s going to help the teams and their preparations
Old 17-09-2019, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekeeper_79 View Post
Interesting to see they’ll introduce a membership scheme. I’d have no problem paying €50 if I can see it’s going to help the teams and their preparations
I know a few of the top lads in Chairde and I can confirm that the funding will be applied correctly.
Chairde is a very well run organisation.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry K O Bama View Post
I know a few of the top lads in Chairde and I can confirm that the funding will be applied correctly.
Chairde is a very well run organisation.
I hope so - it's been a bit of a slow burn so far - the website dosen't have a lot of information and I sent a few emails about membership but didn't get a response yet
Old 18-09-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
I hope so - it's been a bit of a slow burn so far - the website dosen't have a lot of information and I sent a few emails about membership but didn't get a response yet
Have you a link to the website? All I'm seeing is their twitter page which seems to just re-tweet articles from the media mafia out Blackpool way.
Old 18-09-2019, 08:26 AM

https://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/ga...io-899026.html

This was in January almost a year ago and you are correct, no web site that I can find either. One would expect a web site as a starting point for any new venture in this year of our lord. Owens is a good guy though, so let's hope they are active.