tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Footballers - Page 5814 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 30-05-2019, 06:27 PM

I think the idea is to have a strong bench coming on ...that's the buzz words now days anyway..
Old 30-05-2019, 07:06 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior footballer View Post
You could be right, but don't think he started any league game and only came on for cameos in a few, considering some of the chances others have got with little to show for it, it would point to me that he is not in their plans, certainly better option thanat least 2 of the sub backs who have been tried over and over again
I dont rate Kiely im happy he not there he was awful in the league esp above in Armagh lost the ball every time and last year against Tyrone was shocking.Powter and Crowley are the big looses and Sean Wilson Douglas should be there if fit and Padraig Clancy is a guy I like who never gets a crack at the whip.I would have started Aidan Browne Saturday night I taught he was good in Ennis when brought on.
On a negative note Peter Kelleher has left the panel who could blame him never gets game time.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:49 PM

So that's Peter Kelleher and Conor Dennehy have left the panel...I think Kelleher its shocking if used properly could offer something serious don't like this at all...
Old 30-05-2019, 10:02 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK1990 View Post
So that's Peter Kelleher and Conor Dennehy have left the panel...I think Kelleher its shocking if used properly could offer something serious don't like this at all...
Conor Dennehy started a lot of league games if not all of them,how is he no longer on the panel?
Old 30-05-2019, 10:19 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeaten View Post
Conor Dennehy started a lot of league games if not all of them,how is he no longer on the panel?
Rotten from the top down was Peter Kellehers words about the whole set up and he said he had addressed it a gud few times with Ronan which led to a conflict between the pair.
What a Billy Morgan could do with a Peter Kelleher and I guarantee Brian O Driscoll would become the footballer he should be under Morgan but this will never happen of course.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagame View Post
Rotten from the top down was Peter Kellehers words about the whole set up and he said he had addressed it a gud few times with Ronan which led to a conflict between the pair.
What a Billy Morgan could do with a Peter Kelleher and I guarantee Brian O Driscoll would become the footballer he should be under Morgan but this will never happen of course.
Too right.its a shame what's going on McCarthy is a total bluffer imo
Old 31-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Peter Kelleher, Brian O Driscoll, Barry O Driscoll , Dano Dineen should all be on the panel ...
Old 31-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Jesus.

Relegated to division 3 and doesnt resign.

They should have asked for his resignation immediately.

No where remotely near capable of doing the job. Some going when Cubby looks like Billy Morgan by comparison
Old 31-05-2019, 07:48 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK1990 View Post
Peter Kelleher, Brian O Driscoll, Barry O Driscoll , Dano Dineen should all be on the panel ...
Powter dropped.....
Old 31-05-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK4SAM View Post
Powter dropped.....
No Powter injured gone for 3 months..