tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Tactically Alex ferguson doesn't have a clue. NOT A CLUE - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 07-04-2009, 09:30 PM

Exclamation Tactically Alex ferguson doesn't have a clue. NOT A CLUE

As a neutral, i have to say that Ferguson is found wanting time and again against any decent European side that he meets. Only that he holds a huge financial advanatge over most I'd say he'd lose far more than he wins. He still might get through with his squad that cost 10 times more than the one he is playing, but the point will always remain. It'll be the little * that goes next to his obituary.

Great old school motivator and bully, but when faced with someone with a bit of nous he invariably collapases. Its more than a mental block, I genuinely believe he doesn't have the stuff when faced with a man with a better football mind, the piss stained old bollox.

Am i right or am i right?
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 PM

i reckon everything you said in that post reeks of shit.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:33 PM

You just blame managers all the time, Gerald Mac got the same treatment from you.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:39 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
As a neutral, i have to say that Ferguson is found wanting time and again against any decent European side that he meets. Only that he holds a huge financial advanatge over most I'd say he'd lose far more than he wins. He still might get through with his squad that cost 10 times more than the one he is playing, but the point will always remain. It'll be the little * that goes next to his obituary.

Great old school motivator and bully, but when faced with someone with a bit of nous he invariably collapases. Its more than a mental block, I genuinely believe he doesn't have the stuff when faced with a man with a better football mind, the piss stained old bollox.

Am i right or am i right?
Lamps is a Liverpool man, IMO.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:42 PM

I lol'd
Old 07-04-2009, 09:43 PM

i dont think he really has any tactics either, but hes the kind of manager that doesnt need em, all his teams have been pass and move, what better tactic is there than that really?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 PM

A lot of this genius tactician stuff is overrated in today's game. Benetiez is apprantley one of em, how many premiership titles has he won?, and how much money has he spent? One poxey European Cup with Liverpool in five years is all that's worth noting and the man has spent millions.

Morinio is apprantley another tactical genius. God does he play some fcukin depressing football.

Man Utd go through a bad patch and all the Fergie bashers come out, very funny really..

Last edited by zudo; 07-04-2009 at 10:59 PM..
Old 07-04-2009, 10:17 PM

Isn't Ferguson a manager as opposed to a coach? So being a tactician isn't really his responsibilty.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:39 PM

As much as I don't like whiskey chops, 2 european cups and however many prem titles would suggest he knows something.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:43 PM

I'd still trust Fergie more than someone who dared speculate that all four English teams might not make the quarter finals, but hey, that's just me

Someone call Carlos!