tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The British and Arish Loins - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Castlehaven Erbel Castlehaven Erbel is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
This information is really going to rattle bandwagon jocks who claim that rogby football is the preserve of the dockers and binmen of Limerick
The only one with a permanent sence of "rattlement" from rugbys success is YOU and your obsession with it.

Funny though the more you moan the better they seem to do.

Keep it up like a good lad.

It would'nt be the same without you.

+ you would have to get a life or something worthwhile to do.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:21 PM
POL POL is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Senior Analysis
Posts: 42,519
Default

how many international rogby football players have the likes of North Mon, Colemans, Thurles CBS, St Brendans or St Flannans produced? common mans game my arse
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD Langer View Post

I think Rooney has the potential to be a great midfield player
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:22 PM
the puerto rican feen the puerto rican feen is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Posts: 5,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
Here is a breakdown of the schools attended by the Arish Rogby football team, dockers, binmen and labourers one and all

Kearney- Clongowes
Bowe- Royal School Armagh
O Driscoll- Blackrock
Wallace-Campbell
Fitzgerald- Blackrock
OGara- PBC
OLeary-CBC
Horan- Munchins
FLannery- Munchins
Hayes- Doon CBS (non fee paying)
O Callaghan- CBC
O Connell- ard Scoil Ris (non fee paying)
Wallace-- Crescent Comp- (non fee paying)
Heaslip- Newbridge College
Ferris- Friends School lisburn
you sound rattled
__________________
"Some drink to remember some drink to forget"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:22 PM
POL POL is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Senior Analysis
Posts: 42,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post

He should be arrested for a statement like that
He should be put up against a wall and shot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD Langer View Post

I think Rooney has the potential to be a great midfield player
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:23 PM
STEVIEG STEVIEG is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 42,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
Lets be aving ye jocks?
she even looks a bit like McGurk

__________________
Free mixes downloads
http://djstevieg.podomatic.com
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Lapsy Pa Lapsy Pa is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 25,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
Here is a breakdown of the schools attended by the Arish Rogby football team, dockers, binmen and labourers one and all

Kearney- Clongowes
Bowe- Royal School Armagh
O Driscoll- Blackrock
Wallace-Campbell
Fitzgerald- Blackrock
OGara- PBC
OLeary-CBC
Horan- Munchins
FLannery- Munchins
Hayes- Doon CBS (non fee paying)
O Callaghan- CBC
O Connell- ard Scoil Ris (non fee paying)
Wallace-- Crescent Comp- (non fee paying)
Heaslip- Newbridge College
Ferris- Friends School lisburn
JC do you want them to hand back the trophy.

It sounds like you want to go back to the days when they were getting hammered by england and France and fighting with wales and scotland for scraps.

At least they went to fucking school unlike the useless cunts on the Irish soccer team and all the players and coach were actually born in Ireland apart from O'Gara who hardly learned his rugby trade in San Diego.
__________________
"Maybe if we were a cynical team somebody would have pulled your man down but I suppose that is not in our DNA." Jack O'Connor

48-0
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Mick Lyons Mick Lyons is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind you
Posts: 47,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlehaven Erbel View Post
The only one with a permanent sence of "rattlement" from rugbys success is YOU and your obsession with it.

Funny though the more you moan the better they seem to do.

Keep it up like a good lad.

It would'nt be the same without you.

+ you would have to get a life or something worthwhile to do.
So, who did you used to be?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh1152 View Post
I believe to this day that it was done to embarrass me politically.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Lamps Lamps is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 21,890
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEG View Post
she even looks a bit like McGurk

Delia is worth 10 McGurks.
__________________
INTERNET Artiste
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:27 PM
youghalboi youghalboi is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: yawl lik
Posts: 522
Default

Maybe POL should have went to one of those fee paying schools, he might know how to spell "socitey" correctly then
__________________
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 24-03-2009, 07:29 PM
tim the trip tim the trip is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: mu mu land.
Posts: 7,079
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
how many international rogby football players have the likes of North Mon, Colemans, Thurles CBS, St Brendans or St Flannans produced? common mans game my arse

are these people not busy working for the corpo, or out on the roads etc. is athat a what you are trying to suggest? that they are somehow below everyone else? shame on you.
leave them alone. they do great work, and i for one wont stand for you badmouthing them.
just because of where they went to school.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.