tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Spurs thread - Page 501 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 16-04-2017, 01:43 AM

Location: Sitting in my underpants eating Meanies watching Jerry Springer repeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
Real shame they couldn't have won it last year . Was really an annomally of a season when ya think about it . Chelsea will just push on now with Conte . United will just throw around more cash to improve . If Arsenal get rid of Wenger & cull that team & bring in some decent players they could be back in the hunt . Spurs as you say look easy on the eye , they just need a bit of luck & other teams to drop points . Would be great for the league if a team outside Chelsea , Man City & Man U could win it .
Leicester.
Old 16-04-2017, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Billy Davies View Post
Leicester.
A perfect storm Billy . Not sure we will see the likes of that again . Too many things fell into place for them . The status quo will return now for the forseable future .Personally I'd love to see the likes of Spurs winning it .It was a fairy tale season for Leicester but only because all the main contenders fucked up at some stage or another & Leicester filled the gap .
Old 16-04-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Real shame they couldn't have won it last year . Was really an annomally of a season when ya think about it . Chelsea will just push on now with Conte . United will just throw around more cash to improve . If Arsenal get rid of Wenger & cull that team & bring in some decent players they could be back in the hunt . Spurs as you say look easy on the eye , they just need a bit of luck & other teams to drop points . Would be great for the league if a team outside Chelsea , Man City & Man U could win it .
Not too sure about that at all. The way they're going, a long slide is on, Wenger or not.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy O'Ranieri View Post
Not too sure about that at all. The way they're going, a long slide is on, Wenger or not.
Is the solution though not a new manager & a clear out . Bring in some talent .
Old 16-04-2017, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Is the solution though not a new manager & a clear out . Bring in some talent .
Sometimes solutions take a while to solve themselves.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:56 AM

Manchester United WILL win the league next season. I can't stress this enough, and people won't listen to me.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Manchester United WILL win the league next season. I can't stress this enough, and people won't listen to me.
I know your a stats guy but I'd really be interested on what basis your predicting that on .
Old 16-04-2017, 02:59 AM

Quote:
I know your a stats guy but I'd really be intersted on what basis your predicting that on .
Stats, m8, stats.
Old 16-04-2017, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Stats, m8, stats.
And what ,pray tell , stats are they ?
Old 16-04-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
And what ,pray tell , stats are they ?
They have annihilated teams this season without annihilating them. When a team with the financial ammo that United have do that then they are in a crazy strong position before a transfer window is even close to being cracked open.