tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Developments - Page 417 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4161  
Old 02-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Roxetten Roxetten is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17,354
Default

I was in the Killarney outlet centre recently, it's the most depressing dump of a place you can imagine, it covers two floors and the vast majority of the upstairs units are unoccupied.

It's like Merchants Quay on a bad day.
Reply With Quote
  #4162  
Old 02-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Stacky Stacky is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 35,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
I was in the Killarney outlet centre recently, it's the most depressing dump of a place you can imagine, it covers two floors and the vast majority of the upstairs units are unoccupied.

It's like Merchants Quay on a bad day.
I think that it was sold recently and will probably be re-developed as it is currently a disaster of a place.

Bleaks Ville
__________________
"Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #4163  
Old 02-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 8,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mire View Post
North Main Street lads, demolish the place and plonk this village there.
Reply With Quote
  #4164  
Old 03-12-2019, 12:02 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 18,682
Default

An Bord Pleanála has approved the construction of a 17-storey apartment block in Cork city centre.

The Railway Gardens development will be located 200 metres from the 17-storey Elysian tower on a 0.8-acre site adjacent to the South Link Service Station.
Reply With Quote
  #4165  
Old 03-12-2019, 12:59 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,810
Default

City Council wanted planning turned down for the tower on the south link but they were gazumped by ABP
Reply With Quote
  #4166  
Old 03-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Bennyton Bennyton is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Turners Cross
Posts: 4,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
An Bord Pleanála has approved the construction of a 17-storey apartment block in Cork city centre.

The Railway Gardens development will be located 200 metres from the 17-storey Elysian tower on a 0.8-acre site adjacent to the South Link Service Station.
great, get on with it..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by They View Post
Flew in to Cork Monday morning in the wind, rain and fog. He landed 2nd time around, and even though it was sky/ground/sky/ground out the window for the last 20 seconds he met it bang on in fairness.
Reply With Quote
  #4167  
Old 03-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Bennyton Bennyton is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Turners Cross
Posts: 4,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
That's an ugly gaff to be fair.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by They View Post
Flew in to Cork Monday morning in the wind, rain and fog. He landed 2nd time around, and even though it was sky/ground/sky/ground out the window for the last 20 seconds he met it bang on in fairness.
Reply With Quote
  #4168  
Old 03-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 8,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
ABP should now send her a bill for their time viewing her ridiculous objection.
Reply With Quote
  #4169  
Old 04-12-2019, 08:57 AM
flyingspud flyingspud is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
That's an ugly gaff to be fair.
Not pretty. But we have to accept the blanding and uglification of the city because jobs.
Reply With Quote
  #4170  
Old 04-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Pablo Escobar Pablo Escobar is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Turners Cross
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
That's an ugly gaff to be fair.
It's purposely designed to look smaller than it actually is. It doesn't help the look IMO, but at the end of the day it's progress.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Guilty Judges

Reardens, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.