Fair City - Page 479 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 31-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
Paul being his usual bollixy self and duping a somewhat inebriated Hughie into selling the pub for half what it's worth. Hope Barry does the right thing and calls a halt to it.
Might have been play-acting - god wouldn't it be brilliant if Hughie got one over on Paul with the pub - but Hughie looked absolutely locked.

Funny when Caddil and co were toasting the memory of Robbie in the bar with Croatian desert wine. Whatever was in the desert wine Caddil's hair-do completely changed from one scene to the next

Ciaran is playing the looper a bit too well

Will he stab one or other of the girls/will Rose remember where the flat is/ will the cops who were on high alert for a missing woman with dementia in the area but managed to not notice Rose as she went from building to building trying to find her way home, actually stumble across the flat/will Bosco learn better delivery of his lines?

Stay tuned.............
Old 31-10-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Might have been play-acting - god wouldn't it be brilliant if Hughie got one over on Paul with the pub - but Hughie looked absolutely locked.

Funny when Caddil and co were toasting the memory of Robbie in the bar with Croatian desert wine. Whatever was in the desert wine Caddil's hair-do completely changed from one scene to the next

Ciaran is playing the looper a bit too well

Will he stab one or other of the girls/will Rose remember where the flat is/ will the cops who were on high alert for a missing woman with dementia in the area but managed to not notice Rose as she went from building to building trying to find her way home, actually stumble across the flat/will Bosco learn better delivery of his lines?

Stay tuned.............
Christ if Paul buys mccoys that fiona one will close it in a week, she wont want Bela in there sipping pints of porter, she will want an upmarket clientelle,
Who was the fella sitting in the station with a beard? Id say he has a part to play with caddils debts ,
Old 01-11-2019, 01:52 PM

Yikes! Tessa RIP. Fair play to Barry for "doing the right thing" where Hughie & McCoys were concerned. And at diamonds being in with Robbie's ashes - that's all Carol's financial woes sorted. Although, she walked away not only with the diamonds, but with the ashes of Robbie's spleen, liver and pancreas all over her boots! But at least it wasn't quite as bad as this:-

Old 01-11-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
Yikes! Tessa RIP. Fair play to Barry for "doing the right thing" where Hughie & McCoys were concerned. And at diamonds being in with Robbie's ashes - that's all Carol's financial woes sorted. Although, she walked away not only with the diamonds, but with the ashes of Robbie's spleen, liver and pancreas all over her boots! But at least it wasn't quite as bad as this:-

Tessa dying popped up on my newsfeed yesterday morning, bloody spoilers.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Tessa dying popped up on my newsfeed yesterday morning, bloody spoilers.
Very surprised at that though. Caddil finding the diamonds wouldn't have worked if she'd sprinkled Robbies ashes into the sea! Good thing she decided to sprinkle them on the sand instead.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:30 PM

Dean is going to score with eyebrows next week. Pure grief shift, I’d say.

Fair play to Ciaran for sending Tessa on her way.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Senior PROC Member

Glenroe actors turning up on Fair City now I see ...
Old 04-11-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keamoresouth View Post
Glenroe actors turning up on Fair City now I see ...
Mary mcdermott has been in it a long time now,
Old 04-11-2019, 08:25 AM

Damo will have his hands full convincing Mairead that Will is abusing
Cristiano, Ciaran making the phone call from jail, I often wonder how these prisoners are able to remember phone numbers,
Old 04-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Senior PROC Member

Gawky looking eyebrows having a grief moment with Dean - yeugh!

Saw Katie who now seems liberated with Ciaran in nick. I never thought I'd say this about Katie but wb!