Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
Kicking off on Tuckey street. Traveller lad smacked a female friend and bust a lads lip, gardai called.
Ethnic minority innit
Old 05-07-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Kicking off on Tuckey street. Traveller lad smacked a female friend and bust a lads lip, gardai called.
Isn't it amazing, like the Native American at one with nature, or the noble Masai, we should count ourselves lucky we share this island with a people with equally ancient traditions? I don't know why Failte Ireland don't have it as one of our premier attractions.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

I'd say the Gardaí will be rushing off to West Cork in the hope that there's a cat stuck up a tree or something.

I nearly got killed by a bunch of travellers in July 2016 and the fucking arseholes in Anglesea Street didn't turn up til a fella had been taken to hospital with serious head injuries.

I had to give a statement in that dump of a Garda Station, and I still haven't heard back from the useless shits.

To the Gardai who are undoubtedly reading this -

Maurice McCabe

Maurice McCabe

Maurice McCabe
Old 05-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspud View Post
Isn't it amazing, like the Native American at one with nature, or the noble Masai, we should count ourselves lucky we share this island with a people with equally ancient traditions? I don't know why Failte Ireland don't have it as one of our premier attractions.
Indeed. Illegal dumping, inbreeding and tax avoidance are all proud traditions amongst our wonderful ethnic neighbours.

These need to be nurtured and encouraged not judged.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I'd say the Gardaí will be rushing off to West Cork in the hope that there's a cat stuck up a tree or something.

I nearly got killed by a bunch of travellers in July 2016 and the fucking arseholes in Anglesea Street didn't turn up til a fella had been taken to hospital with serious head injuries.

I had to give a statement in that dump of a Garda Station, and I still haven't heard back from the useless shits.

To the Gardai who are undoubtedly reading this -

Maurice McCabe

Maurice McCabe

Maurice McCabe
Ive footage of it, as I'm sure speedos do, so if they ask..