tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
FAO Naff. - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Motors
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMonday83 View Post
I want a SWB because I don't wat to be driving a tank around, and as I live in charleville, parking is an issue. I have a tough enough time finding a space for my focus.
Why didn't you tell us that at the start?

Jesus, if I had known that I wouldn't have wasted all that time digging out stuff about the Rexton.

Here:
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Roman Abramovich Roman Abramovich is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Deepest depths of frozen Siberia
Posts: 9,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actin The Sham View Post
Why didn't you tell us that at the start?

Jesus, if I had known that I wouldn't have wasted all that time digging out stuff about the Rexton.

Here:
heh heh heh

get the action man one if you shopping in that market.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam2me View Post
read the whole thread then come back to me and tell me who's the 'daw' (WTF is a daw anyway?) actually don't bother.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Abramovich View Post
a santa fe isnt that large. its not even that big for a jeep.
its about 400mm longer than the short wheel base pajero.
ill make a deal with ya. if you want ill meet ya some day and we can go jeep shopping.....the santa fe is a car based jeep. the pajero is a truck based jeep.

plus therell be a big enough fuel diff for ya if doing high mileage.
a santa fe will take a full single matress in the back for trips away too. save on the oull accom at concerts where your raped at b&bs etc.

And pajeros can be hard to park cause your higher up, cant see out the back and at times that rear wheel drives ya nuts
Whatever you do HM83 stay away from him when he is going shopping for a vehicle.

And they are "4x4s" or even "SUVs" but not "Jeeps."

Jeep is a brand, no matter what the Department Of The Environment says.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:19 PM
HappyMonday83 HappyMonday83 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'll never talk.
Posts: 26,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actin The Sham View Post
Why didn't you tell us that at the start?

Jesus, if I had known that I wouldn't have wasted all that time digging out stuff about the Rexton.

Here:
I was waiting for the jimny to turn up, or over.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Roman Abramovich Roman Abramovich is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Deepest depths of frozen Siberia
Posts: 9,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actin The Sham View Post
Whatever you do HM83 stay away from him when he is going shopping for a vehicle.
ja here fella who'd be asking for esp
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam2me View Post
read the whole thread then come back to me and tell me who's the 'daw' (WTF is a daw anyway?) actually don't bother.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Abramovich View Post
heh heh heh

get the action man one if you shopping in that market.
If you think that's funny, wait until you see this:

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:23 PM
HappyMonday83 HappyMonday83 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'll never talk.
Posts: 26,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Abramovich View Post
a santa fe isnt that large. its not even that big for a jeep.
its about 400mm longer than the short wheel base pajero.
ill make a deal with ya. if you want ill meet ya some day and we can go jeep shopping.....the santa fe is a car based jeep. the pajero is a truck based jeep.

plus therell be a big enough fuel diff for ya if doing high mileage.
a santa fe will take a full single matress in the back for trips away too. save on the oull accom at concerts where your raped at b&bs etc.

And pajeros can be hard to park cause your higher up, cant see out the back and at times that rear wheel drives ya nuts
I don't like the santa fe at all. It woundn't usually bother me what a car/jeep looks like, but I have to draw a line somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Abramovich View Post
ja here fella who'd be asking for esp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turners Cross Motors Ad For Rexton On Carzone.ie
Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Remote Central Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Drivers Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Climate Control, Radio-Cassette, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Sports Suspension, Traction Control
OK, the one for sale in Turners Cross has traction control though.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Roman Abramovich Roman Abramovich is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Deepest depths of frozen Siberia
Posts: 9,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actin The Sham View Post
OK, the one for sale in Turners Cross has traction control though.
moved the thread. thats fuckin stupid like.
if you dont like the santa fe then fine. still wouldnt go with a jeep that doesnt have an auto 4x4 system.

the santa fe has traction control.
buy a pajero swb but im telling ya, making a mistake in my view. take it from someone who gladly lost 16,000 in 3 months on a brand new jeep this year.

comfort and handling should be your priority, especially coming from a focus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam2me View Post
read the whole thread then come back to me and tell me who's the 'daw' (WTF is a daw anyway?) actually don't bother.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 25-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

Hey!

Did they move us, or was this always in the motors forum?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




Crazy Chester

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.