tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
cork cabby capers - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Buy or Sell
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2007, 08:12 PM

Default cork cabby capers

This is a book I have written about some very funny. some funny, some just incidents that happened down through the years while driving Taxi and Hackney cabs. EXAMPLE, Taking this woman from Dunnes Stores in Pana up to hollyhill, As we were going up gurranabraher some Corporation Workers were filling in pot holes I said to the Woman Thats a pity the workers filling in the pot holes the woman said do you like the pot holes Of course I do every pot hole I go over the Meter Jumps two euros is that right she said look a head for the one coming up is a big one and surely the Meter will jump six euros. Up to the present date I have sold over 75O books I hope to reach the IOOO Mark within the next few Months. Every book sold The Alazheimers Foundation get a donation. BOOKS Can only be bought from my Taxi Cab. I can Deliver or Post on the Books. Yours happycabby@gmail.com.
Old 14-07-2007, 06:00 PM

Location: in the back of cabby capers taxi screaming to get out..aaaaahhhh it hurts it hurts

thats fucking hilarious biy ......
Old 19-07-2007, 07:44 PM

See the reply you got on the Culture Forum Yours the Happy Cabby
Old 20-07-2007, 01:48 PM

Location: in the back of cabby capers taxi screaming to get out..aaaaahhhh it hurts it hurts

i saw it ya fucking retard .....
Old 20-07-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork cabby capers View Post
This is a book I have written about some very funny. some funny, some just incidents that happened down through the years while driving Taxi and Hackney cabs. EXAMPLE, Taking this woman from Dunnes Stores in Pana up to hollyhill, As we were going up gurranabraher some Corporation Workers were filling in pot holes I said to the Woman Thats a pity the workers filling in the pot holes the woman said do you like the pot holes Of course I do every pot hole I go over the Meter Jumps two euros is that right she said look a head for the one coming up is a big one and surely the Meter will jump six euros. Up to the present date I have sold over 75O books I hope to reach the IOOO Mark within the next few Months. Every book sold The Alazheimers Foundation get a donation. BOOKS Can only be bought from my Taxi Cab. I can Deliver or Post on the Books. Yours happycabby@gmail.com.
Jesus, with punctuation and grammar that bad, i'd pity the poor readers.
Old 20-07-2007, 07:46 PM

To DJ Smithy Trying to be witty again. l heard the Social Welfare got in touch with you over refusing that job down the docks. Keep them coming as l need more material for the next Good Humour Club meeting. Yours The HAPPY cABBY.
Old 20-07-2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:
To DJ Smithy Trying to be witty again. l heard the Social Welfare got in touch with you over refusing that job down the docks. Keep them coming as l need more material for the next Good Humour Club meeting. Yours The HAPPY cABBY.
Not trying to be witty at all man.
Just pointing out how diabollical your writing skills are.
Old 21-07-2007, 06:31 PM

Well there must be something thats facinates you in my writing why do you keep replying .For it does not matter to me what you say l keep on selling books and making a few bob for charity. Furthermore you also give me plenty of material which l do not forget to mention at the Good Humour Club. Yours happycabby@gmail.com.
Old 22-07-2007, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Well there must be something thats facinates you in my writing why do you keep replying
Only one thing fascinates me dude -> why you even bother!
Old 22-07-2007, 07:18 PM

i wonder does all the money go to charity..

hmmmmmmm