tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
ibraham halawa - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 23,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
He was a 17 year old child at the time of his arrest, and whether you like it or not he is an Irish citizen.

He is not being allowed due process or access to a fair trial.

I cannot see how that is acceptable to you.
What sort of father allows their children to get into a situation like that?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 47,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
He has dual citizenship.
So do lots of people with duel heritage.

That isn't magic.
__________________
Minister for Justice
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:24 AM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
What sort of father allows their children to get into a situation like that?
Hang on now. Deal with the issue of the magic first.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Matlock Matlock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 47,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
What sort of father allows their children to get into a situation like that?
It isn't his father's fault that the authorities are refusing him (and the hundreds of other in jail with him) due process.

Why do you have such a desire to blame the family here rather than the state that are holding him?
__________________
Minister for Justice
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 23,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
It isn't his father's fault that the authorities are refusing him (and the hundreds of other in jail with him) due process.

Why do you have such a desire to blame the family here rather than the state that are holding him?
Do you even know why the father left Egypt?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:29 AM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
Hang on now. Deal with the issue of the magic first.
come on now baron. stop dodging.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 23,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
come on now baron. stop dodging.
I used it as a expression.

Everyone knows only Harry Potter and his chums can do magic p.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:33 AM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
I used it as a expression.

Everyone knows only Harry Potter and his chums can do magic p.
So there is nothing magical here, and you accept he is an Irish citizen; and as such entitled to the same protections from the state as any other Irish citizen?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 23,098
Default

He has dual citizenship and as such has to obey the laws of the land when in Egypt.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-08-2015, 09:42 AM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
He has dual citizenship and as such has to obey the laws of the land when in Egypt.
Indeed. Now let me repeat my question. Perhaps this time you might answer it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
So there is nothing magical here, and you accept he is an Irish citizen; and as such entitled to the same protections from the state as any other Irish citizen?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Gypsy Sons

Reardens, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.