Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 13-09-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Dub View Post
Parnell Pass/Terrace - 120 quid.
Parnell Pass/Stand - 160 quid.

- Gets you in free to all club champo and league games in both codes, across all grades and levels.

- Gets you in free to all Dublin home leagues fixtures in both codes. If you only have a terrace PP, they'll give you a stand ticket if you ask for one, at no extra cost.

- Entitles you to purchase a ticket for all Dubin championships games, in both codes, up to and including the AI final. During the champo, they do enforce the stand/terrace ticket allocations.

All in all, it's smashing value.

See its something like that is what I had in mind. Well done Dublin GAA
Old 13-09-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
Not as long as PM is alive.
Do you mean POM? (as Gaeilge)
Old 13-09-2017, 10:09 AM

heard about 2 years ago that DOD has proposed a season ticket and it was PM and not FM that vetoed it.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Do you mean POM? (as Gaeilge)
Sea .
Old 13-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesball View Post
heard about 2 years ago that DOD has proposed a season ticket and it was PM and not FM that vetoed it.
Do you mean the long standing treasurer from that bastion of Cork GAA that is Adrigole?
Old 13-09-2017, 11:06 AM

no I mean the man that had St Johns Ambulance waiting 9 months for payment for a machine he asked them to get.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Dub View Post
Parnell Pass/Terrace - 120 quid.
Parnell Pass/Stand - 160 quid.

- Gets you in free to all club champo and league games in both codes, across all grades and levels.

- Gets you in free to all Dublin home leagues fixtures in both codes. If you only have a terrace PP, they'll give you a stand ticket if you ask for one, at no extra cost.

- Entitles you to purchase a ticket for all Dubin championships games, in both codes, up to and including the AI final. During the champo, they do enforce the stand/terrace ticket allocations.

All in all, it's smashing value.
That's serious value at €160. I'd jump at it if something similar became available in Cork. Even at €200 I'd still consider it very good value.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:13 PM

It may have gone up to 180, in the last couple of years, but even so, it's still damm good value. Whatever about club games, the free national league admission alone is worth about 50-90 quid, depending on how many home fixtures we have & whether or not the hurlers double up with the footballers in Croker. Add in the club games and I usually break even, or come out ahead, over what I would have spent if I didn't have the PP. And you can't even begin to put a price on not having to worry about tickets come AI final time.