Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 26-10-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
If you can't justify your points its probably for the best you back down from the discussion.
I was doing you a favour in trying to give validity for your comments but you couldn't muster one decent point.

I've absolutely no defense mechanism for Sean Og, its a piss poor argument to suggest I do because I take a different view point from you. Sadly that will be expected from you when you form opinions out of thin air without the intelligence of logic or reason.

You're a petty man.
Unlike you I have no problem with you or anyone else having a different point of view. That is the nature of online forums.
However your final line shows you obviously have preconceived notions on me which are clouding your judgement. For that reason we will no longer engage on this issue
Old 26-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Unlike you I have no problem with you or anyone else having a different point of view. That is the nature of online forums.
However your final line shows you obviously have preconceived notions on me which are clouding your judgement. For that reason we will no longer engage on this issue
How did you arrive at this point? More unfounded nonsense.

The bottom line is you're unable to back up or justify any of your points and create speculation out of thin air. That's why you're a petty man.
See reasoning and logic to back up a point, its not difficult.

Its easy to speculate. For example I could suggest that you don't give a crap about Sean Og or his family, only using it as a vehicle for point scoring because you bear resentment for his past actions, but I will give you more respect than that
Old 26-10-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
I have no issue with Sean Og telling his story, but maybe he could do it with more compassion?
He didn't accuse his dad of being a mass murderer, just that he was too driven.
Old 26-10-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontipine View Post
hold on a moment there,jimmy.

Keane had to defend himself this week so need to knock him.

As for sean og,he is one of the greatest sportsmen we ever had in cork.
+1
Old 26-10-2013, 07:10 PM

Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
Old 26-10-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
eleven you used the phrase "your buddy gerald mccarthy" to r&b, no matter
what our views on strike are, gerald mc should be seen as every cork hurling fans buddy for what he did on the field,
Great post Jimmy any man that fought out on that pitch and spilt blood for Cork is my buddy and that's exactly what Gerald and Sean Og are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
That post is now going to be my new sig!
Old 27-10-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
for a naturaly shy bloke like sean og to go on live tv in front
of the nation takes guts,how many of us could honestly say we
would have handled things perfectly?
As Lou Reed put it in 'Street Hassle', "People get all emotional, sometimes they don't act rational, you know, they think they're on TV". That Gowl Tubridy didn't have the compassion to see that Sean Og was out of his depth on what is a show all about entertainment (and viewing figures/advertising revenue).
Old 27-10-2013, 07:45 PM

Was Sean Og out of his depth on the late late show?Some people say he was.Was he out of his depth when he was out on that pitch wearing the red of rebel Cork?No Sean Og was one of our greatest hurlers hurlers over the course of the last 20 years.Of course he wasn't as good as Brian Corcoran but no one was better than Brian Corcoran.