tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Brit General Election 2019 - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Brit election predictions
Tories to win outright 13 22.41%
Tories with a slim majority 12 20.69%
Labour to win outright 2 3.45%
Labour with a slim majority 5 8.62%
Hung Parliament with SNP/Lib Dems as kingmakers 26 44.83%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
It goes to show how much the whole episode has turned her from being from a staunch republican to now being an avowed enemy of SF, Incredible for her to say she would vote Dodds,
Rape, a cover up and a kangaroo court with do that for a woman. Seriously Jimmy it's hardly that incredible

Last edited by Bard; 31-10-2019 at 05:41 PM..
Old 31-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
It goes to show how much the whole episode has turned her from being from a staunch republican to now being an avowed enemy of SF, Incredible for her to say she would vote Dodds,
She joined Aontu at the top level jimmy. She was clearly anti-SF at that stage because in her eyes, and the eyes of her fellow-travellers SF had sold out on the republic and a united Ireland by signing up to the GFA.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Rape and a cover up with do that for a woman.
I'm sure it would do it for men too brad.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
She joined Aontu at the top level jimmy. She was clearly anti-SF at that stage because in her eyes, and the eyes of her fellow-travellers SF had sold out on the republic and a united Ireland by signing up to the GFA.
When she join Aontu, the last I heard she was an SDLP councillor but didn't run in the last election because of her address.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
When she join Aontu, the last I heard she was an SDLP councillor but didn't run in the last election because of her address.
Whatever name the dissidents were under at the time when she became national secretary I think. Surely even you knew what I meant
Old 31-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
I'd say the illegal and disgraceful way Sinn Fein tried to cover up of her rape might have soured her opinion of them.

Ffs.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Whatever name the dissidents were under at the time when she became national secretary I think. Surely even you knew what I meant
Still indulging in character assassination against a rape victim I see. You stay classy.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
What? You said she joined Aontu, a political party.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:29 PM
Senior PROC Member

Mairia Cahill

No voice, no influence, and his uncle Seamus is endorsing him. Vote anyone but Finucane in north Belfast. Shinners abandoned their voters there a long time ago.

This endorsement alone from the candidate's uncle, Seamus Finucane, who believed in confronting rape victims with their rapists, should give those discussing nat and unionist pacts, pause. When you vote a candidate, you don't just get them, you get the entire party baggage. https://t.co/wAUq6Wd8WZ
Old 31-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Senior PROC Member

Jesus Christ, he’s at it again.

Soundman, here’s some advice. STFU if you don’t want to do any more damage to S.F.