tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
OK then who flashed their knob at Mary in accounts! - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-12-2019, 09:22 PM
BoggyRoad BoggyRoad is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,010
Default OK then who flashed their knob at Mary in accounts!

Christmas time is full of jeer......until 20 people get suspended after the office Christmas party in Cork.

https://www.joe.ie/business/20-emplo...haviour-689363
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-12-2019, 09:25 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24,425
Default

Anyone who gets smashed and carries on like that in front of their colleagues is an idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Psycho Sid Psycho Sid is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Anyone who gets smashed and carries on like that in front of their colleagues is an idiot.
Nail on the head
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-12-2019, 09:27 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22,554
Default

Is it acceptable to suspend/sack women or members of the LGBT community if they misbehave at a party? Or is the fear of a discrimination case a fear?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-12-2019, 09:34 PM
BoggyRoad BoggyRoad is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Is it acceptable to suspend/sack women or members of the LGBT community if they misbehave at a party? Or is the fear of a discrimination case a fear?
If Una pops out her tit's it all depends on whether she's a looker or not.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-12-2019, 09:28 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24,425
Default

Just endemic of Irish peoples inability to drink in moderation.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-12-2019, 09:04 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 22,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Just endemic of Irish peoples inability to drink in moderation.
SOME Irish people.

Was at the work bash last night and everyone was impeccably behaved - apart I suppose from the guy who gawked into his hand on the way to the jacks who thought nobody had noticed

Free Bar is silly imho - a couple of drink vouchers fine but once people have to pay for their own swally they tend not to do the maggot on the booze.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-12-2019, 09:22 AM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24,425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
SOME Irish people.

Was at the work bash last night and everyone was impeccably behaved - apart I suppose from the guy who gawked into his hand on the way to the jacks who thought nobody had noticed

Free Bar is silly imho - a couple of drink vouchers fine but once people have to pay for their own swally they tend not to do the maggot on the booze.
Agreed.

Erra shagging people from work and doing drugs in the jacks? Would you be well.

At the end of the day its not going for a few jars outside of work. It's a work event and if management cotton onto you acting the maggot you are in danger of losing your job.

Retarded carry on.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-12-2019, 09:30 AM
thegillabbeygowl thegillabbeygowl is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: A tease of the weasel in Cork
Posts: 38,146
Default

I had a great time at our Christmas party this year.


One place I worked had a suicide attempt in the middle of it.
One guy climbed to the top of our factory and texted all the managers he was about to jump.
Fire brigade and ambulance were called.
Bit of a mood killer.
__________________
We are the resistance.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20-12-2019, 11:36 AM
gozzy gozzy is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Banks of the river Finnow
Posts: 40,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
I had a great time at our Christmas party this year.


One place I worked had a suicide attempt in the middle of it.
One guy climbed to the top of our factory and texted all the managers he was about to jump.
Fire brigade and ambulance were called.
Bit of a mood killer.
Yup, there's a lot of attention seeking at work related events.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRedSocks View Post
Gozzy i want you in me
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.