tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
2019 Junior football championship - Page 6 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 18-04-2019, 10:15 AM
PROC Member

I think county is a straight shootout between Iveleary Kilmurry Kilmacabea and Boherbui
Old 18-04-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midcorkgael View Post
I think county is a straight shootout between Iveleary Kilmurry Kilmacabea and Boherbui
Lyre won’t be far off boherbue if I’m not mistaken they drew in championship last year and have lost by a point to them this year. Can’t rule Canovee out of Muskerry only getting stronger James Moynihan is a handful for any defender
Old 18-04-2019, 12:42 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooseball View Post
Lyre won’t be far off boherbue if I’m not mistaken they drew in championship last year and have lost by a point to them this year. Can’t rule Canovee out of Muskerry only getting stronger James Moynihan is a handful for any defender
Canovee and uibh Laoire are 2 best in mid cork. Kilmurry won’t be winning a county. Aghinagh/inniscarra could be surprises. Kilshannig could be dangerous this year too, they got caught last year. Urhan have had good under age teams hopefully they can represent Beara well
Old 18-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartyparty View Post
Canovee and uibh Laoire are 2 best in mid cork. Kilmurry won’t be winning a county. Aghinagh/inniscarra could be surprises. Kilshannig could be dangerous this year too, they got caught last year. Urhan have had good under age teams hopefully they can represent Beara well
I think it’ll be another few years before kilshannig come to the fore! Muskerry all depends on the draw really you can get a really tough route to final or I won’t say easy but you can get a lot easier route to final! You think it’ll be Delaney’s that will win out seahdun again or what? Who do you wreckon will get close to kilmac in Carbery?
Old 18-04-2019, 01:10 PM
PROC Member

Passage will win the city this year I think. Kilmacabea could struggle this year as they have been going 3 r 4 years flat out. They must be aging now too. You are correct about mid cork though a lot depends on draw!! Uibh laoire snd kilmurry can’t meet till semi at earliest after draw
Old 18-04-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartyparty View Post
Passage will win the city this year I think. Kilmacabea could struggle this year as they have been going 3 r 4 years flat out. They must be aging now too. You are correct about mid cork though a lot depends on draw!! Uibh laoire snd kilmurry can’t meet till semi at earliest after draw
What makes ya say passage? They haven’t done much in recent years? I heard from a fella last week that Ballinascarthy could be there or there abouts in Carbery this year supposedly going well and four out of four in the league! Uibhe laoire wouldn’t be too worried about meeting kilmurry in the semis this year I wreckon will be too strong! It’s someone like aghinagh that will catch them in the quarters if drawn together!
Old 18-04-2019, 05:46 PM
PROC Member

Bal will be a threat in Carbery but they lack real class forwards to threaten at the business end of the championship. Tadgh Mac will be the obvious threat to the Kilmacs crown but still think the Kilmacs have alot of experience in their side and will want to rattle the county especially after last year. Think Boherbue and Iveleary will be out to do better aswell after last year and esp with the changes coming down the line in the grades above that the competition will be that bit tougher from next year on
Old 18-04-2019, 06:50 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Corner Forwar View Post
Bal will be a threat in Carbery but they lack real class forwards to threaten at the business end of the championship. Tadgh Mac will be the obvious threat to the Kilmacs crown but still think the Kilmacs have alot of experience in their side and will want to rattle the county especially after last year. Think Boherbue and Iveleary will be out to do better aswell after last year and esp with the changes coming down the line in the grades above that the competition will be that bit tougher from next year on
The biggest problem for Boherbue is Boherbue they always have very lofty ideas. They also rely too much on o Connor
For scores. They have had good underage teams over the last few years. Maybe this year.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakieEd View Post
The biggest problem for Boherbue is Boherbue they always have very lofty ideas. They also rely too much on o Connor
For scores. They have had good underage teams over the last few years. Maybe this year.
Any team with ambitions would want at least 2, if not 3 forwards contributing on the scoreboard. I saw last weekend that Goulding got all but 2 points for Éire Og in the PIFC first round. Every team has one good marker but not every team has two or three very good markers, especially at this level.

As for this grade, there’s usually a bolter from the pack to cause a surprise at some stage. Nobody would have picked Dromtarriffe to win it out last year.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
Any team with ambitions would want at least 2, if not 3 forwards contributing on the scoreboard. I saw last weekend that Goulding got all but 2 points for Éire Og in the PIFC first round. Every team has one good marker but not every team has two or three very good markers, especially at this level.

As for this grade, there’s usually a bolter from the pack to cause a surprise at some stage. Nobody would have picked Dromtarriffe to win it out last year.
I’m with you shabby on most of this but Goulding scored only one from play last weekend 5 frees and one from open play all be it cill na matra defense was outstanding but that’s for another thread! You need good balance in your team to be winning this grade and to be able to spring at the very least 4 players that can do a job/improve the team when brought on!