tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Gardaí in Crosshaven - Page 17 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 20-07-2019, 07:55 AM
gaffer falls gaffer falls is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,267
Default

That is Myrtleville, northside on tour
They wouldn't dare show their faces in leafy Crosshaven my dear
We would release the dogs
__________________
Originally Posted by sunbabe08
Quote:
Well the poor lad needs a helping hand. Only to happy to help out
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 20-07-2019, 08:45 AM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,374
Default

The Gardaí are between a rock and a hard place,
With todays PC atmosphere they are restricted in the ability to enforce the peace. An appeal going thru; the High Court at present could have unexpected consequences for the Garda.
A young African was acting the goat in Temple Bar. A Garda told him to stop acting the monkey. Garda subsequently convicted of a RACIST remark, hence the appeal.
This could have far reaching effects on Policing in Ireland,
The UK Police have been hamstrung by PC legislation and are reluctant to get involved with minorities, for fear of being accused of prejudice.
THis resulted in the Muslim rape gangs and the out of control knife crime in London. PC is a weapon to prevent dissent,
Shoulld the Garda lose his appeal , law enforcement in Ireland will be emasculated in dealing with minorities.
Minorities are well aware of the power of PC and use it when in conflict with a white person. Only whites can be racist is the new mantra.
and monkey like the N-- word are non PC.
Goats only apply to Paddy.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 20-07-2019, 10:56 AM
mohatmogeansai mohatmogeansai is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
They need to stop the buses that allow these scum access to these beaches.

Or at least schedule them in such a way to make them less accessible.
Yeah, apparently the bus runs direct from Ballincollig and it’s now a 24yr service. Asking for trouble.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 20-07-2019, 12:03 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
The Gardaí are between a rock and a hard place,
With todays PC atmosphere they are restricted in the ability to enforce the peace. An appeal going thru; the High Court at present could have unexpected consequences for the Garda.
A young African was acting the goat in Temple Bar. A Garda told him to stop acting the monkey. Garda subsequently convicted of a RACIST remark, hence the appeal.
This could have far reaching effects on Policing in Ireland,
The UK Police have been hamstrung by PC legislation and are reluctant to get involved with minorities, for fear of being accused of prejudice.
THis resulted in the Muslim rape gangs and the out of control knife crime in London. PC is a weapon to prevent dissent,
Shoulld the Garda lose his appeal , law enforcement in Ireland will be emasculated in dealing with minorities.
Minorities are well aware of the power of PC and use it when in conflict with a white person. Only whites can be racist is the new mantra.
and monkey like the N-- word are non PC.
Goats only apply to Paddy.
Wow, the Gardai with be emasculated in dealing with minorities because they can't tell a black lad to stop acting the monkey.

Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 20-07-2019, 12:51 PM
BiMb BiMb is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 204
Default

maybe if the Guard who was caught beating up the person on camera in 2008 returned. Could be a huge comeback.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 20-07-2019, 03:05 PM
dennisfallen dennisfallen is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMb View Post
maybe if the Guard who was caught beating up the person on camera in 2008 returned. Could be a huge comeback.
Naw, Robocop was a prick then and probably a bigger prick now.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 20-07-2019, 03:29 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
The Gardaí are between a rock and a hard place,
With todays PC atmosphere they are restricted in the ability to enforce the peace. An appeal going thru; the High Court at present could have unexpected consequences for the Garda.
A young African was acting the goat in Temple Bar. A Garda told him to stop acting the monkey. Garda subsequently convicted of a RACIST remark, hence the appeal.
This could have far reaching effects on Policing in Ireland,
The UK Police have been hamstrung by PC legislation and are reluctant to get involved with minorities, for fear of being accused of prejudice.
THis resulted in the Muslim rape gangs and the out of control knife crime in London. PC is a weapon to prevent dissent,
Shoulld the Garda lose his appeal , law enforcement in Ireland will be emasculated in dealing with minorities.
Minorities are well aware of the power of PC and use it when in conflict with a white person. Only whites can be racist is the new mantra.
and monkey like the N-- word are non PC.
Goats only apply to Paddy.
Any link to this story about the Gardaì and African lad in Temple Bar?
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 20-07-2019, 03:53 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Any link to this story about the Gardaì and African lad in Temple Bar?
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...mark-1.3923242
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 20-07-2019, 04:15 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
I'd thought Bells was dreaming stuff up to be fair. My only thought after reading the report is that when i was 14 and after ending up in a Gardaī station i wouldn't be boasting that my dad would have some fella job but i would have been bricking it at the thought of the Gardaī ringing my folks


Different times indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 20-07-2019, 04:23 PM
dennisfallen dennisfallen is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Any link to this story about the Gardaì and African lad in Temple Bar?
African?
I read Eastern Asian.
Chinese?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Artists’ Film International (AFI) - Part 1

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.