tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Refunds for Covid 19 cancellations - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 25-06-2020, 11:39 PM
Senior PROC Member

I got my AXA refund. 30 squids. Thought I'd get more but it's something I suppose. Need to get a refund on a ticket I bought too off Ticketmaster but bought it online luckily.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
I got my AXA refund. 30 squids. Thought I'd get more but it's something I suppose. Need to get a refund on a ticket I bought too off Ticketmaster but bought it online luckily.
Put in a ticket gbos, see how long it takes. Im interested to see how smooth the whole process goes.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:29 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
Put in a ticket gbos, see how long it takes. Im interested to see how smooth the whole process goes.
There's a link to it on the Music Forum in the Marquee thread. Take a look, you have to fill out a form. I haven't done it yet no word of the concert going ahead.
Old 26-06-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
There's a link to it on the Music Forum in the Marquee thread. Take a look, you have to fill out a form. I haven't done it yet no word of the concert going ahead.
This is it see gbos, this form is only for those who paid with a credit card. As of now there is no way to get cash money back from ticket master for the thousands of people from Cork for cancelled events unless you return to the point of purchase, which as we know is closed for good.

In any event anyway im going to put my neck on the line and say that even with a CC purchase you will be lucky to get your coin refunded by years end. Also, the fucking absolute neck of ticketmaster selling tickets for concerts from febuary next year as well while fobbing off those who already paid by cash or card.

If anyone else has any news on this caper please post here before a very UnHappyAl goes to town on them in merchants quay. I mean if this was just one ticket id want me coin but this is six of the fucking things lol. I will give them until monday to reply to my email then im heading in along to get my money.
Old 26-06-2020, 01:48 PM
PROC Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
This is it see gbos, this form is only for those who paid with a credit card. As of now there is no way to get cash money back from ticket master for the thousands of people from Cork for cancelled events unless you return to the point of purchase, which as we know is closed for good.

In any event anyway im going to put my neck on the line and say that even with a CC purchase you will be lucky to get your coin refunded by years end. Also, the fucking absolute neck of ticketmaster selling tickets for concerts from febuary next year as well while fobbing off those who already paid by cash or card.

If anyone else has any news on this caper please post here before a very UnHappyAl goes to town on them in merchants quay. I mean if this was just one ticket id want me coin but this is six of the fucking things lol. I will give them until monday to reply to my email then im heading in along to get my money.
I got a refund inside 3 working days you hysterical fuckwit.
Old 26-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askyerman View Post
I genuinely ed
Old 26-06-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Prove that you did. Show us the correspondence. It will be very handy for myself and the thousands of others who paid in cash instead of CC.

Im not trying to be a smart arse, nor will I resort to name calling. Just post the correspondence to help out your fellow proccers. It cant be that hard to do.

Thanks for your delightful input to the thread btw.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:23 PM
PROC Member

Post the correspondence?

Gwayyadaftlanger.

As has already been pointed out to you, the link was up in the Marquee thread and the money is deposited into your account.

If you bought the paper ticket with cash you are still entitled to a full refund.

Thanks for your absolutely cluleless, hysterical contribution to the thread btw.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Post the correspondence?

Gwayyadaftlanger.

As has already been pointed out to you, the link was up in the Marquee thread and the money is deposited into your account.

If you bought the paper ticket with cash you are still entitled to a full refund.

Thanks for your absolutely cluleless, hysterical contribution to the thread btw.
Well as you cant show anything im going to call you out as a lying cunt m8.

No proof, no dice.

Also I think we have already established that the point for cash refunds is now closed for good in merchants quay. You didnt even bother to read the thread you absolute fanny.Yes we are entitled to a full refund, but the whole fucking point is there is nowhere to go to get the refund.

Lets be honest here, you are just making your bollox up as you go along. Trying to be coooool and funny on the INTERNET wont wash with me sham.

Refund in 3 days my hole. What gig was it? Where was it? What date was it? Was it rescheduled or cancelled?

Can you at least tell us that so I can find out for myself if people at the supposed event you were supposed to go to got their money back with lightening speed.
Old 26-06-2020, 03:00 PM

I had paid for a weekend away for two of us in Portugal, the hotel refunded the money no bother to be fair to them - very decent as it was a good chunk
The flights are still not refunded but the EU ruling that they must be paid was only about 6 weeks ago and it gives the airlines a date of mid August to start paying out so I expect to get those paid back then