tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Refunds for Covid 19 cancellations - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 25-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel without a caus View Post
Be Jiminy. They'll turn you 'Upside Down' if they find out you haven't refunded them
Baby, love.

If he doesn’t give them the money, there could be a chain reaction. He needs to stop, look, listen, or he might get eaten alive.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:58 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald trump View Post
baby, love.

If he doesn’t give them the money, there could be a chain reaction. He needs to stop, look, listen, or he might get eaten alive.
🤣
Old 25-06-2020, 12:02 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
Did you buy the tickets with cash money? Ticketmaster has closed down for good and trying to get a email response off them as to how and where to collect the 300 odd im owed is being a pain to say the least.

Imagine, ticketmaster cork closes its doors forever and its not even mentioned in the echo, just a 30 second slot on red fm.

Any updates on this are much appreciated
Shit, no. Online. Got this e-mail two days ago:

Old 25-06-2020, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned the Head View Post
Shit, no. Online. Got this e-mail two days ago:

Thats great Ned, muchos kudos to you man.

Love the line ' pop in for a cash refund '...... Pop in where? Ticketmaster Merchants Quay is closed for good.

If I have to go in there and cause a scene I will not be happy at all at all. Imagine how many folk bought tickets with cash???? FFS I was chapperone for a few teens, its me who collected the cash from the kids, its me who collected the tickets, and me who actually bought them. So the buck is stopping with me and not the elusive cash refund service from ticketmaster. I suppose I will just give the kids back the money myself so I can really rile myself up before kicking off in merchants quay. Also id say somehow that im not alone in feeling this way.

Once again Ned thankyou very much for posting that email, its all the ammo I need to force the shopping center management to reimburse me right the fuck now! Kin hell Like, the young lads are upset we cant go as it is, they have been looking forward to this for months.

The concert we were going to wouldnt be my cup O tea at all like, but the kids needed an adult for entry and it was me who drew the short straw.

I will return to this thread when more news is forthcoming.

Thanks ned.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel without a caus View Post
What are peoples thoughts/experiences? All things considered, i'm due back around €2,000 in refunds for cancelled flights, hotels, gigs, gym membership. Yet, the only refund I've actually received to date is from Axa for my car insurance. The rest of the businesses are just fobbing me off with vouchers and excuses. They are taking the piss at this stage. Especially Parknasilla. They owe me over €1,000 for a cancelled week, but state they are unable to process refunds. Yet they had no problem fully booking out all of their rooms for July + August in a single day 2 weeks ago, and publishing it via national newspapers....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iri...621%3fmode=amp
Threaten the small claims courts and it may well soften their yerra yerra cough if it doesn't don't be afraid to use the SCC. In any case they may not contest your application.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Anyone get a refund from their caravan/mobile home site owners? Mine is in kirry where every pound is a prisoner so I don't hold out much hope of getting even a euro off, despite not having had the place available for more than a quarter of the year
A political prisoner?
Old 25-06-2020, 12:32 PM
PROC Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
I will return to this thread when more news is forthcoming.

Thanks ned.
Not at all. Hope you get the money back. Those were not cheap tickets.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Anyone get a refund from their caravan/mobile home site owners? Mine is in kirry where every pound is a prisoner so I don't hold out much hope of getting even a euro off, despite not having had the place available for more than a quarter of the year
Ask Bomber Ferris to threaten them for you.
Old 25-06-2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Did you buy the tickets with cash money? Ticketmaster has closed down for good and trying to get a email response off them as to how and where to collect the 300 odd im owed is being a pain to say the least.

Imagine, ticketmaster cork closes its doors forever and its not even mentioned in the echo, just a 30 second slot on red fm.

Any updates on this are much appreciated
Are ticketmaster in merchants quay definitely closing for good Al?
Old 25-06-2020, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranova View Post
Are ticketmaster in merchants quay definitely closing for good Al?
Heard it my very self on last fridays morning show on Red FM. Neilox said it is now closed, has been a great service to cork yada yada. Then he mentioned the collection points which you access online, send an email he said, but ofcourse failed to mention that the bloody collection point for cork is the same place that has just closed down and closed permanently.

Ive actually been phoning ticketmaster Merchants Quay for a few weeks now. You get the same old recorded message that says ' due to the emergency no one is able to take your call '.

And now it appears they are doing a runner with the money that people paid with in cash. ( Okay the last bit is false and pure speculation, or at least it better fucking be ) Im thinking of emailing pj about it because if im honest the only reason I was tuned into Red fm in the first place is because all the lads here have the right hump with pj and I was showing solidarity with my fellow posters ire. Its the first time ive played with the knob for years lol.