tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Things that'll probably seem offensive in a few years - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 23-06-2020, 12:53 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 25,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorThreadmill View Post
I totally went somewhere else with that. 😂
Same here, the Seoighe sisters with a strap on, and the three of us in a
hotel room,
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-06-2020, 02:36 PM
The Full Ham The Full Ham is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: South Boston
Posts: 1,014
Default

People who support Fine Gael.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Happyhonkaman Happyhonkaman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 20,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned the Head View Post
Those "You've gone nose blind" ads.

Got any others, friends?
Ha! Good idea for a thread PhishY

Mens and women sports - it will no longer be acceptable to refer to them as such, and the gender balance guys will have ensured that each team must have 50% women on the pitch at any time, and paid equally to the men

Sports will be almost entirely unwatchable... but the perma outraged bunch who never watched it anyway, but understand what an equitable world looks like, will have succeeded
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-06-2020, 02:49 PM
TheOutdoorThreadmill TheOutdoorThreadmill is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
Ha! Good idea for a thread PhishY

Mens and women sports - it will no longer be acceptable to refer to them as such, and the gender balance guys will have ensured that each team must have 50% women on the pitch at any time, and paid equally to the men

Sports will be almost entirely unwatchable... but the perma outraged bunch who never watched it anyway, but understand what an equitable world looks like, will have succeeded
Looking forward to the heavyweight boxing already.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Coach and Six Coach and Six is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,789
Default

I was just thinking the other day that what this forum really needs (for politcal balance, of course) was a thread about the how the left wing, liberal snowflakes are taking over and political correctness has gone mad. It's something that's really missing on the PROC.

Anyway, I think the ways things are going you won't be able to say 'criminal' anymore. It'll be 'person of difficult upbringing' who is currently residing in a state funded 'support centre'.

Also, I think the way to make most women on twitter feel safe is for all men to have their eyes removed once they hit puberty. We'll all have to get off on the darkness. Who looks at the mantlepiece and all that.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Hurricane Sterling Hurricane Sterling is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,481
Default

Calling Peadophiles filthy scum will probably be seen as bigoted.

"They were born that way. They cant help it. Show some respect you Peadophobic bigot".
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24-06-2020, 03:18 PM
Elven Elven is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
Calling Peadophiles filthy scum will probably be seen as bigoted.

"They were born that way. They cant help it. Show some respect you Peadophobic bigot".
Yes, we'll be bombarded with "But they're people .... just like you and me"

Fuq dat. Lock the cnuts in the slammer and throw away the key
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 24-06-2020, 03:32 PM
andtherestinjellys andtherestinjellys is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Same here, the Seoighe sisters with a strap on, and the three of us in a
hotel room,
If i was in a room with the Seoighes the last thing on my mind is my own asshole
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 24-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Ned the Head Ned the Head is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach and Six View Post
I was just thinking the other day that what this forum really needs (for politcal balance, of course) was a thread about the how the left wing, liberal snowflakes are taking over and political correctness has gone mad. It's something that's really missing on the PROC.
I'm for change, Sixer. I just think it'd be interesting to discuss things that aren't even on the radar yet but might be pretty soon.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 24-06-2020, 04:28 PM
BoggyRoad BoggyRoad is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,219
Default

itsforwomen.ie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.