tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 3504 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 97 45.75%
Trump 115 54.25%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-06-2020, 11:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Dr Fauci not saying that he would not be surprised if new daily Covid cases in US could reach 100,000. Wonder can Trump sack him?
Old 30-06-2020, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Most convoys were ravaged by U-Boats and anything that did come through was only a drop in the ocean next to what the Russian people were producing once their factories were safely up and running beyond German bomber range.

There is no rewriting of history here it was Russian which sank the Nazis because the Russians had the numbers to win a war of attrition. If the Russians lost one million men they were easily replaceable but the Germans just couldn't take those sort of losses.

By the time D-Day rolled around the bulk of the elite wermarcht had been crushed and what was left was old men and boys for the Allies.
You are an ignorant scut. If America did not enter the war the Hermans would have won easily. Britain was fucked and Russia did not have the means or supplies. The Yanks beat the Japanese and beat the Germans along with the Russians.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
You are an ignorant scut. If America did not enter the war the Hermans would have won easily. Britain was fucked and Russia did not have the means or supplies. The Yanks beat the Japanese and beat the Germans along with the Russians.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Roundy
Hope you’re well and the family.
I am same as you went to America young. I know my history as well you do also.
I was a Maryland kid and voted after my citizenship came from what I seen happening.
I still have a place in the great city of Baltimore and I love the city but like every city that has a democratic mayor or Government has went to shit over and over again. That’s happened over many years and many presidents including Obama and Biden.
This will never change within the Democratic culture lies of promises to every city when black lives are killing black lives because of drugs and criminal activities and now that’s spread to different gangs.
My question to you is will this Change under Biden?
My second question is a place like Gettysburg or Mananass when Irish soldiers from both sides are buried would you refer to them as slaves and how do you feel about their monuments been taken down?
Keep well Roundy . Fair play to the Pool.
Radical people are everywhere including Ireland and this is gonna get worse. Can’t blame Trump for everything.
Iran Contra never went away. How much did Obama pay again?
Troubled times when after you have a dumpers make of Obama and a Trump that’s lost his mind.
America is fucked and I would not immigrate their now like I did in 1992
On March 3, 1863, Congress passed the Enrollment Act which required single men age 20 to 45 and married men up to age 35 to register for the draft. This act angered many northern whites, mainly Irish immigrants who had accepted U.S. citizenship, not realizing that citizenship also made immigrants liable for the draft. Fuel was added to the fire of their anger when black men, mostly freed slaves, were excluded from this same draft. The Irish feared that newly freed slaves from the South would migrate to the North and create further competition in the labor market. Many Irish saw this as a "rich man's war and a poor man's fight" since the policies of substitution and commutation were controversial practices which allowed drafted citizens to opt out of service by either furnishing a suitable substitute to take the place of those drafted, or pay $300 each. Both of these provisions were created with the intention of softening the effect of the draft on pacifiers, the anti-draft movement and the propertied classes. The result however was general public resentment which then turned to fury.

Last edited by finbarrog; 01-07-2020 at 02:41 AM..
Old 01-07-2020, 05:34 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
I never disputed Russia's vast contribution to WWII only your assertion that American aid was only a drop in the ocean
America lost nothing next to what the people of Russia endured and they would have happily sat out WWII painting their nails only for Japan.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:46 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
America only entered the war in December of 41' ( the month the red army inflicted the first defeat of Nazi Germany ) and only came into the war because of Peal and had no intention or interest in going to war in Europe but Hitler in his final tactical error declaring war on American dragged them into that conflict and Churchill desperate for Allies pleaded with the Americans to enter the European conflict first.

The Americans than spent most of the next two and a half years building their army sending them to England to get laid and waited until 44' to launch the second front in Europe. Now at this point the war on the Eastern Front had been going on with the red army steadily pushing the Germans all the way back out of Russia and the Eastern European countries that had fallen to the Nazi party were liberated ( sort of ) and every combat experienced soldier was needed on the Eastern Front to shore up the defence of Germany.

By the time D-Day finally rolled around what was left on the western front manning fortress Europe was a bunch of children old men conscripts and a few die hard Nazi and they still held up the allies for months before any meaningful ground was taken in Europe and even Hitler last great gamble nearly broke the Americans in the winter of 44'

America played a part but not as great a part as Russia and they certainly didn't pay for victory in blood the same way the people of Russia had.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:49 AM

Interesting news from deep red Oklahoma, where voters have just voted to expand Medicaid under Obamacare, providing healthcare for over 200,000 people. They became the 37th state to expand Medicaid under Obamacare, just the latest momentum in Republican-leaning states where lawmakers and governors have historically blocked efforts to expand health insurance coverage to more poor Americans under the ACA in the past. The Republican Governor naturally tried hard to kill the proposition to add it to the State Constitution, because Obamacare, but it got through anyway.

All this while Trump has the DOJ in the Supreme Court trying to get them to kill Obamacare.

Old 01-07-2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finbarrog View Post
Roundy
Hope you’re well and the family.
I am same as you went to America young. I know my history as well you do also.
I was a Maryland kid and voted after my citizenship came from what I seen happening.
I still have a place in the great city of Baltimore and I love the city but like every city that has a democratic mayor or Government has went to shit over and over again. That’s happened over many years and many presidents including Obama and Biden.
This will never change within the Democratic culture lies of promises to every city when black lives are killing black lives because of drugs and criminal activities and now that’s spread to different gangs.
My question to you is will this Change under Biden?
My second question is a place like Gettysburg or Mananass when Irish soldiers from both sides are buried would you refer to them as slaves and how do you feel about their monuments been taken down?
Keep well Roundy . Fair play to the Pool.
Radical people are everywhere including Ireland and this is gonna get worse. Can’t blame Trump for everything.
Iran Contra never went away. How much did Obama pay again?
Troubled times when after you have a dumpers make of Obama and a Trump that’s lost his mind.
America is fucked and I would not immigrate their now like I did in 1992
On March 3, 1863, Congress passed the Enrollment Act which required single men age 20 to 45 and married men up to age 35 to register for the draft. This act angered many northern whites, mainly Irish immigrants who had accepted U.S. citizenship, not realizing that citizenship also made immigrants liable for the draft. Fuel was added to the fire of their anger when black men, mostly freed slaves, were excluded from this same draft. The Irish feared that newly freed slaves from the South would migrate to the North and create further competition in the labor market. Many Irish saw this as a "rich man's war and a poor man's fight" since the policies of substitution and commutation were controversial practices which allowed drafted citizens to opt out of service by either furnishing a suitable substitute to take the place of those drafted, or pay $300 each. Both of these provisions were created with the intention of softening the effect of the draft on pacifiers, the anti-draft movement and the propertied classes. The result however was general public resentment which then turned to fury.
A post to justify his racism - what a plonker
Old 01-07-2020, 08:53 AM

These numbers are horrific for Trump and the Republicans

Old 01-07-2020, 09:04 AM

Trump loses yet again

BREAKING NEWS: A federal court has just upheld our challenge to Trump's asylum restrictions, decision by Judge Kelly of DC District Court. More to follow. Huge congrats to associate Mitch Reich and others who worked so hard on this case. More to follow

"There are many circumstances in which the law appropriately commands, as in [the Supreme Ct Holder case], that courts defer to the Executive Branch’s national security judgments. But ...the record in that case consisted of far more than a newspaper article."

This decision invalidates Trump's "asylum ban" at the Southern border.

The decision by Judge Kelly, who President Trump appointed to the bench in 2017, goes into effect immediately.

This is how the court described the Trump rule it struck down "the Rule renders aliens seeking to enter the United States at its southern border categorically ineligible for asylum unless they first applied for similar protection in a third country they transited through"