tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Official Neil Prendeville Thread - Page 134 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 08-11-2010, 01:19 AM

Some sad wankers on here who've probably been posting non stop since the story broke,fucking ejits Give the man a break ffs.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:24 AM

Talking

I thought he had a nice break away in London.

....Oh wait.....

Old 08-11-2010, 09:18 AM

3 hour comeback special with no holds barred - no music, no jingles on the day, no production bells and whistles - just 3 hours of callers ringing in and discussing the incident - make the public overdose on it from day one - after 3 hours of it they'll have used up almost every pun and jibe - and he will have regained some credibility by putting his own head on the chopping block of public wrath. If Prendeville can face it down and survive the first show then he has a chance. If not, he's finished. The question is can Neil mentally prepare himself fast enough for his on air judgement day? will UTV tango with him in the first place? And let's not forget how ruinous charges or a conviction could be. IMO if he's charged he's finished. The Gardai are going to a lot of trouble getting cctv footage from Heathrow etc...they may want a prosecution considering the time they'll have to spend looking into it.

If UTV will play ball, then Prendeville will be back with at least a fighting chance. He has to do this head to head soon - within 2 weeks - people forget you very fast when you're gone, and ratings above all are king.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_pepper View Post
3 hour comeback special with no holds barred - no music, no jingles on the day, no production bells and whistles - just 3 hours of callers ringing in and discussing the incident - make the public overdose on it from day one - after 3 hours of it they'll have used up almost every pun and jibe - and he will have regained some credibility by putting his own head on the chopping block of public wrath. If Prendeville can face it down and survive the first show then he has a chance. If not, he's finished. The question is can Neil mentally prepare himself fast enough for his on air judgement day? will UTV tango with him in the first place? And let's not forget how ruinous charges or a conviction could be. IMO if he's charged he's finished. The Gardai are going to a lot of trouble getting cctv footage from Heathrow etc...they may want a prosecution considering the time they'll have to spend looking into it.

If UTV will play ball, then Prendeville will be back with at least a fighting chance. He has to do this head to head soon - within 2 weeks - people forget you very fast when you're gone, and ratings above all are king.
Don't underestimate how much the gardai hate Prendeville
Old 08-11-2010, 09:33 AM

According to yesterday's Sunday World, the name of the air hostess involved was Rose Cox. Sadly I suspect it's a tabloid making it all up, but it would be astounding if true.

NB I found the copy of the Sunday World in question. I would never buy it....
Old 08-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Banned

What happened to all these other stories that were coming out about Neil in the Sunday gossips?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Banned

Neil's made an appearance on urban dictionary already.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=prendeville
Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd26 View Post
Don't underestimate how much the gardai hate Prendeville
I know of a similar case where the guards/dpp pressed charges and probation act was ordered by the judge - but the guy in question underwent a sex addiction treatment scheme in Dublin prior to conviction and so the judge was satisfied he was trying to sort himself out {which he did}.

I think the guards will give discretion if discretion is normally given in such cases, and they'll prosecute if they/dpp normally prosecute in such cases.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_pepper View Post
I know of a similar case where the guards/dpp pressed charges and probation act was ordered by the judge - but the guy in question underwent a sex addiction treatment scheme in Dublin prior to conviction and so the judge was satisfied he was trying to sort himself out {which he did}.

I think the guards will give discretion if discretion is normally given in such cases, and they'll prosecute if they/dpp normally prosecute in such cases.
Yeah like he's ever gonna admit he has any problem at all. His arrogance in expecting people to believe him is off the scale.

Anyway I'm bored with this now. Sad little wanker.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Banned

Seems Neil blaming the Nurofen has other angles.

Chronic wanker?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Nurofen%20Wank