Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2013, 10:02 AM

outside Hill Billies on any friday or saturday night... go up to people askin them for a 'bag a yokes'... evenually you'll get looked after...
Old 07-03-2013, 10:32 AM

who is this alt now?
Old 07-03-2013, 10:42 AM

You could start by learning how to spell it.

http://deliciousmixsessions.wordpress.com/

Bodytonic Soundcloud
Old 07-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto24 View Post
Hey guys new to this forum, this is a very weird place to be asking on such a public forum but I have friends looking for this drug! Its not a Q of how but they will and have got it b4... I know nothing about drugs and dont use any myself (besides drink) and have heard bad things about batches of this drug or something along them lines! I was hoping someone who does know more about this situation and can private message me please! Everything will be in strict confidence of course.
Goatsy?
Old 07-03-2013, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Hey guys new to this forum, this is a very weird place to be asking on such a public forum but I have friends looking for this drug! Its not a Q of how but they will and have got it b4... I know nothing about drugs and dont use any myself (besides drink) and have heard bad things about batches of this drug or something along them lines! I was hoping someone who does know more about this situation and can private message me please! Everything will be in strict confidence of course.
Fuck off back to Templemore will ya.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Are you a young trainee Garda trying to impress your superior ?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:15 PM

Hello.

I'm new to this forum.

Can anyone tell me where I can get some fresh ivory, tigers testicles and some russian hooker celebrity lookalikes?
I'm going to the Fianna Fail ard fheis and I want to distribute some presents.
What do you get the guys who have everything eh?

Any help appreciated.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 PM

Are yolks making a come back these days? Do they actually have MDMA in them or are they those shitty chats that you can buy for 2 euro?