Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 90 47.62%
Trump 99 52.38%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-02-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'luck View Post
I'm great CB. Which part of my post would you disagree with?

You wouldn't agree that you have made a complete and utter balls of this Trump WUM attempt from day one?
That's good, I was worried about you there for a while. Thought you had a dose of the bends or something.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
You know the sum total of sweet fuck all CB. Otherwise you wouldn't have spend well over a year of your life defending the biggest charlatan to ever hold office in the WH. It's funny how now you are trying to change your tune on Trump to make you seem balanced.

You must think we are all as simple as yourself. The INTERNET never forgets m8. KKK boy, g'cuck, Dr Anus... My word you people are truly awful at this wumming stuff. Run along there and go meditate with ChoonY now like a good lad. You've had almost as much as a mare in this thread as the orange one has had since January 2017. Almost. Or are you aiming for consecutive IOTY awards?
I'm very disappointed in trumpbhoy. Two years of this and the best he can do is KKK. I guess I'm a regular white knight
Old 21-02-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
#Rattled
Poor luck_y
Oh here comes another one of my fans heh heh.

Good point. Well made. Did you write that all by yourself?

You lot would want to decide on what yere definition of "rattled" is Anyway Dr A has more posters in a vice like psychological grip than I have ever seen before in my time of the PROC so I'll have to send most of the plaudits his way.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Uhoh, looks like somebody skipped meditation today.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Good point. Well made. Did you write that all by yourself?

You lot would want to decide on what yere definition of "rattled" is Anyway Dr A has more posters in a vice like psychological grip than I have ever seen before in my time of the PROC so I'll have to send most of the plaudits his way.
I'm booking myself a few days in the tropics. Lucky absolutely cleaning house here.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Meh, I just think you are a gobsh8te. But you are not alone there so don't worry, most of the lolpool fans are.

As for DrA, I enjoy my interactions with him here as I find him very knowledgeable. Far from vice like grip.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
I'm very disappointed in trumpbhoy. Two years of this and the best he can do is KKK. I guess I'm a regular white knight
It's mad KD. You'd have thought they would have learned by now like.

I for one fully support CB, Choonflake & Co in their desire to keep self pwning themselves for another year. This thread will be well worth a read again in a couple of years.

I'd say Saq is mad to jump back on the WUM train but sees how utterly hopeless his WUMmates are and has steered clear.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:03 PM

Democrats just flipped a Kentucky state legislature seat in a district Trump won by 49 points

Quote:
Democrat Linda Belcher was just pronounced the winner of the special election in Kentucky’s House District 49, a seat that Donald Trump carried by a 72-23 margin in 2016 and that went 66-33 for Mitt Romney in 2012.

Her 68-32 victory represents a ridiculous 45-point improvement on Hillary Clinton’s performance. In fuller context, it’s a little less ridiculous than that. Belcher had previously represented this district in the state legislature, lost a very narrow 50.4-49.6 race in 2016; then the man who defeated her, Dan Johnson, killed himself while under a cloud of sexual assault allegations. The GOP nominated Johnson’s widow and Belcher reclaimed her old seat.

Still, Belcher improved by 18 points on her own margin from just 15 months ago — a very clear sign of Democrats’ down-ballot recovery in the Trump era.

Democrats are cleaning up in special elections
According to an extremely useful comprehensive spreadsheet compiled by Daily Kos, across 70 special elections in 2017, Democrats ran 10 points ahead of Clinton and 7 points ahead of Obama’s 2012 results. Those numbers have accelerated into 2018. Across 14 races, Democrats are running 28 points ahead of Clinton and 14 points ahead of Barack Obama.

Historically speaking, special election results usually are somewhat predictive of midterm general election outcomes, though I don’t think anyone believes it’s realistic for Democrats to obtain a nationwide 45-point swing relative to Clinton’s numbers.

Meanwhile, the special elections are already having real-world impact.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has decided to leave a number of formerly GOP-held seats vacant rather than schedule special elections his party might lose, national Republicans are pushing the panic button on an upcoming special House election in Pennsylvania, and GOP leadership is letting scandal-plagued Rep. Blake Farenthold stick around in his seat rather than risk a special election.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/20/170342...-linda-belcher
Old 21-02-2018, 12:15 PM

Does that say more about Hillary or Trump?
Old 21-02-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon Langer View Post
Does that say more about Hillary or Trump?
In reality, both. 20 years of demonizing Clinton paid off hugely for the Republicans, 1 year of President Trump is doing it for Democrats and Republican voters.