Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2005, 10:15 PM

Cool Blu Bambu

hi gang
The blu bambu is the most eXciting new club to hit cork city centre. the doors will be open for buisness in 22 april 05 at the old fx night club and WE

WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER CLUBS !!!!

Now let me give you the break down

This new 7 million euro venture is happening real soon with a 1200 capacity night club
our staff has been carfully picked and trained 2 make sure that when you walk in you no your gonna have a good time
Our music policy is R&B chart Old school classics etc and giving you a cool happy party feeling

WE ARE NOT AN UNDERGROUND DANCE CLUB

We have one big dance floor with state of the art sound and lighting effects. Big screen visials and sexy txt messaging on all our plasma's on the upper levels and main level of the club. 5 bars with a cocktail team on each bar doing flair and party tricks
A v.i.p room for the rich and famous (ha ha) A big stage with the Blu bambu dance team dressing up every 30 minutes doing cool dance-acts
This will be the ultimate party venue and dont worry you wont be screwed on drink or door prices it will be Quite the oppisite.

So if your out with the lads or girls and you want 2 have a mad night, dont worry your coming 2 the right place...

SO ask yourself one Question

ARE YOU READY 2 BamBu!!!

Keep an eye out 4 more info on this tread

Old 05-04-2005, 10:36 PM

i'll be there.

oh wait, sorry, i wont.

Will you play rock the boat and feature live fights at the end of each night?
Old 05-04-2005, 10:44 PM

What a load of complete shit! Clubs like this are a binge-drinkers paradise and offer nothing what so ever but the same crap.

The idea is an old one, Gorby's all over again. A club that music is not a feature.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:00 PM

you posted the same shite up on the gaff bambu and you got slated for it your best move is delete the posts and take an add out on kiss fm and get it over with
Old 05-04-2005, 11:11 PM

Why not just be honest and admit you are a club designed for people who are not interested in music, work five day weeks and then binge drink all day Saturday.

RnB is another word for Now19 on a loop. Dancers, what the hell do you want dancers in a night-club for, it's not the Opera or a strip club as far as I can make out!

Have you ever heard of innovation!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 11:15 PM

P.S. Do you Bambo? = Are you a retard? Fuck NOOOOOOO!
Old 05-04-2005, 11:51 PM

fuck you bambo.

catchy.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:02 AM

Oh dear it sounds woeful. Judging by your spelling, you sound like a typical nightclub rep, just out to promote your new employers. I doubt you'll care much about what posters in here will have to say.

I can't believe you actually used the words "chart" and "R&B", I never want to enter a club using those words in advertising. I don't care how many "state of the art" lights ye have in there.

Of course, I'm sure this place will be obscenely popular. Just don't think that makes it good.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:35 AM

Blu Bambo, no fuck you!

Another nightclub trying to be a meat market. Cork does not need another one of these hell-holes. Washington street has more than enough of this crap and I think to be honest people want something a bit more creative.

I mean trying to sell this shite to people given the year that it is. This represents the culture of raw greed and alcohol abuse.

All these places have is shit music, random fights between strangers drunk out of their minds and binge drinkers/losers drinking away their dole money/lives on a Saturday night. Another Cube, Coco's, Riordan's, Rafter's, Cubin's, Gorby's, Mollies, Doyles, etc. GO TO THESE PLACES IF YOU WANTED TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS JUST OUT OF PRISON.
COLLECTIVELY FUCK U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2005, 01:08 AM

I will give this place a year and it might be shut down.

At least reardons et all are run by locals, this gaff is run by an engligh brewery. One thing cork nightlife is not is open to is outside business, at least it seems that way to me.

It seems alot of corks pub and club trade , especially the cheese trade, is done through managers who have a good rapport with the locals. Without that your fucked

That mercury lounge is a prime example of a pub run by dubs that hasnt gone anywhere as they didnt get the forumla right, the reason being they are not from cork.

Then again if they go for all the waas they might be onto a winner as many of the waas have nowhere to go.