Genghis Khan 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'oriel View Post
Nah. you just can't write properly.

ALL 2,000 years.
With luck you will be caught by the Isis lads next time you are out to save the world.

Being such a grammar nazi won't help when the lads are getting ready to take you apart. 👍
Old 21-10-2014, 11:03 AM

I agreed that Jesus has no place on that list.

You were TRYING to say that Jesus preached nice things 2,000 years before it became 'popular'. But that's not what you said.

And, you're wrong. SOMETIMES he preached nice things. Sometimes he said that the mother of a sick daughter was like a dog and should not be helped.

Plus, it's highly, highly unlikely he was the son of a carpenter.
Read some books.
Old 21-10-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
With luck you will be caught by the Isis lads next time you are out to save the world.

Being such a grammar nazi won't help when the lads are getting ready to take you apart. 👍
Just for posterity - here's Red Baron hoping I'll be kidnapped and killed by ISIS.

All because he can't express opinions correctly.
Old 21-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
I agreed that Jesus has no place on that list.

You were TRYING to say that Jesus preached nice things 2,000 years before it became 'popular'. But that's not what you said.

And, you're wrong. SOMETIMES he preached nice things. Sometimes he said that the mother of a sick daughter was like a dog and should not be helped.

Plus, it's highly, highly unlikely he was the son of a carpenter.

Imagine if the animal rights lot got a hold of this? Incendiary stuff!
Old 21-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Just for posterity - here's Red Baron hoping I'll be kidnapped and killed by ISIS.

All because he can't express opinions correctly.
No because you are a smug stuck up bitch and who said anything about them killing you?

I am sure that you could stay strong down in some hole for a few years as it would make a great old after dinner story for you.
Old 21-10-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
That's why you have Paul as an option
You have at least three on that list who can be held directly responsible for millions of deaths within the last 100 years, how can Jesus or Indeed Paul possibly compare with that?

Btw, the three who I am referring to were all Atheists. - Hitler*, Stalin, Mao.

*Hitler's mother was a Catholic but according to Goebbels Hitler "hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity" so I reckon we can safely conclude that he was an atheist.

According to the historian Allan Bullock Hitler shared with Stalin a a materialist outlook, "based on the nineteenth century rationalists' certainty that the progress of science would destroy all myths and had already proved Christian doctrine to be an absurdity".
Old 21-10-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Oh, dear.

You actually said "ALL 2,000 years before it was the cool thing to do" which is what I was laughing at.

And secondly, he wasn't preaching all love and peace.

'A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs.'
Matlock gets a lot of grief on here for being an a la carte catholic, if you are going to quote passages/anecdotes from the bible as fact are you an a la carte atheist??
Remember Jesus did not write the bible, I'm with the baron here, he seemed to be an all round good egg, if others have stolen and changed his message to suit their own goals then he is hardly to blame for that.
Old 21-10-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
No because you are a smug stuck up bitch and who said anything about them killing you?

I am sure that you could stay strong down in some hole for a few years as it would make a great old after dinner story for you.
'when they take you apart'

Oh, and here's jesus being nice and all peace and love again:
"So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.'

That's it!

I'm an a la carte Atheist!

Quote:
Plus, jesus is a xenophobe and a hypocrite. Probably still not worthy of this poll, but he's no angel (heh).
Depends on which evangelist you're reading, really.