Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 13-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 15,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I just went onto a certain traveller's Facebook page, and some of the comments had the "see translation" button underneath
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 13-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Browser Brody Browser Brody is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,029
Default

Remember there about a year ago, there was shit loads of heavy duty guns and ammo seized from a halting site near Apple?

Whatever happened with that ?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 13-05-2019, 08:00 PM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browser Brody View Post
Remember there about a year ago, there was shit loads of heavy duty guns and ammo seized from a halting site near Apple?

Whatever happened with that ?
Slash hooks , sword and a sawn off shot gun with some bird shells.

Not 9mm glocks and skorpion smgs that we see in limerick and dublin.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 13-05-2019, 08:33 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCork View Post
The Stokes are travellers.

All hell will kick off up on the northside.
Two groups of dirtbirds slapping the shit out of each other is not all hell kicking off on the Northside you drama king.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 13-05-2019, 09:25 PM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Two groups of dirtbirds slapping the shit out of each other is not all hell kicking off on the Northside you drama king.
Mark my words. Cork is long overdue a proper feud.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 17-05-2019, 07:22 AM
Rorz Rorz is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 6,011
Default

Another stabbing on the northside just being reported by 96FM
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 17-05-2019, 07:30 AM
ColCork ColCork is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Another stabbing on the northside just being reported by 96FM
What did i say???


We now have a full on feud between 2 criminal families.

This will escalate to guns soon.....
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 17-05-2019, 07:41 AM
High Post High Post is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCork View Post
What did i say???


We now have a full on feud between 2 criminal families.

This will escalate to guns soon.....
Once they only go after each other
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 17-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Rorz Rorz is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 6,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Once they only go after each other

Only a matter of time before some Apple employee gets caught in the crossfire and the US gets involved.

Poor Hans from Hannover didn't know what he was getting into when he traded the Elbe for the Lee.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 17-05-2019, 07:47 AM
High Post High Post is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Only a matter of time before some Apple employee gets caught in the crossfire and the US gets involved.

Poor Hans from Hannover didn't know what he was getting into when he traded the Elbe for the Lee.
I doubt that is likely to happen. It's Cork not LA or New York
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.