Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westieboyo View Post
I have never reported any of Munty's or RC's vituperative posts to me, so I am more than capable of being impartial.
difficult for a squaddie to be impartial
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muintir View Post
A truth process cannot be one sided, a real truth and reconciliation process has been called for by republicans for many years yet neither the Irish nor British governments seem interested. Yet we constantly get massive media attention given by RTE and British media outlets (sometimes RTE seems a regional TV station for the Brits) to issues like those killed by republicans. Interesting the just last week, Anne Cadwalleder produced a book that highlighted over 120 murders that had either direct or indirect involvement by the British Army and the RUC. you might not know that because neither RTE, UTV nor BBC covered any of it in detail, no "specials" no interviews with British or Irish government ministers, no generals or RUC commanders! The cosy cartel are circling the wagons!

Perhaps Gerry will give it a mention tonight as he lies through his teeth - again.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westieboyo View Post
Perhaps Gerry will give it a mention tonight as he lies through his teeth - again.
Amazing he's not in jail , must have savage pull with the Govts ., or maybe he knows stuff. Imagine if Gerry really opened up , can of worms methinks.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
Amazing he's not in jail , must have savage pull with the Govts ., or maybe he knows stuff. Imagine if Gerry really opened up , can of worms methinks.
Sure didn't you know that informants are protected under the Good Friday Agreement.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:59 AM

He seems to know very little. Not sure why was he even in program.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:23 AM

These shows are pointless

The 'senior republican source' he could not reveal was utterly pointless, shur he could attribute anything he liked to 'the source'

Adams has a murky past and has been involved in killings etc.. Who'd a think it?
Old 05-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbigandjuicy View Post
He seems to know very little. Not sure why was he even in program.
Gerry the amnesiac. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by de mange View Post
These shows are pointless

The 'senior republican source' he could not reveal was utterly pointless, shur he could attribute anything he liked to 'the source'

Adams has a murky past and has been involved in killings etc.. Who'd a think it?
Got to agree re pointless and as for the 'source' that just laughable to be honest.
Despite the myriad of allegations no one has ever produced one shred of credible proof other than the anti peace voice from the grave!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Senior PROC Member

He is a political liability for Sinn Fein ---I am sure that all other political parties north and South of the Border are delighted that Sinn Fein have not removed him as the party is going nowhere with this dead duck liability as leader. Gerry " I was never in the IRA" has zero credibility.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
He is a political liability for Sinn Fein ---I am sure that all other political parties north and South of the Border are delighted that Sinn Fein have not removed him as the party is going nowhere with this dead duck liability as leader. Gerry " I was never in the IRA" has zero credibility.
His recent exposure of covering up for his convicted paoedphile brother has him finished off anyway.

Only a deluded simpleton would believe that Gerry Adams was not a member the I.R.A.