tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Earth is in middle of sixth mass extinction. - Page 7 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-05-2019, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Lol

Another eco warrior

It’s not about animals eh? So there is no link between global warming and farming? Nah?

Btw, I never said a thing about Trump’s environmental policies. If you look at the thread and pay attention you’ll notice that my main goal is to show the likes of Triggs and that buffoon Doc that they are wrong about Russian collusion, and they are....

If you think that any of those politicians ( on all sides )care about the planet you are deluded.

They care about as much as you do: ie not at all.

Come of the stage.

There are leftist dopes in here that don’t even care for their own bodies, chugging down alcohol and pills... ffs.

It’s faux concern and you are as full of shit.

It’s not about animals? So animals aren’t part of the whole system?

Jesus Christ

You do know that there's a difference between domesticated farm animsls and wild animals?

Of course factory farming is a huge part of the problem and we need to drastically cut down our intake of red meat.

As for Trump, you're the one who has devoted his life to that man, wumming about hom in multiple threads.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:55 PM

This thread is making me hungry.

I’m heading for the drive-thru on the way home. It’s frida so I couldn’t be bothered cleaning away plates and cutlery.

I’m gonna get me a takeaway
Old 29-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Senior PROC Member

India’s wild tiger population rises 30% in four years
Prime minister says increase after conservation efforts is ‘historic achievement’

India’s wild tiger population has increased by more than 30% in four years, raising hopes for the survival of the endangered species.
A census found there were 2,967 tigers, up from 2,226 four years ago. The prime minister, Narendra Modi, called the figures a “historic achievement” and said India was one of the biggest and safest habitats for tigers around the world.

Some good news.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:00 PM

The world won't suffer if there are no more tigers. I don't like them. Or elephants, rhinos, hippos, whales...I could go on...
Old 29-07-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulgorm View Post
The world won't suffer if there are no more tigers. I don't like them. Or elephants, rhinos, hippos, whales...I could go on...
Wouldn't Fota be really boring then?
Old 29-07-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jasmin View Post
You do know that there's a difference between domesticated farm animsls and wild animals?

Of course factory farming is a huge part of the problem and we need to drastically cut down our intake of red meat.

As for Trump, you're the one who has devoted his life to that man, wumming about hom in multiple threads.

Pleased to meat you.