tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Your pre-workout - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-08-2019, 10:48 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,017
Default Your pre-workout

I enjoy Grenade 50 Calibre

I do find I can push that extra 25 mins on free-weights with it. Taking me from 60 mins to 85!

The caffeine is well balanced too

None of that “I’m off the drink ( shakes ) Costa coffee shit.


Mind you the Bernie Sanders pre-workout: a can of Alidi monster is not to be underestimated either so Triggs and Roundyfailed can’t complain about value for money.


What’s your go-to?

Afro-American AOC coffee? Bernie Sanders Red Bull

Or do you splash out on a bit of Nitric oxide?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,017
Default

Ps

Try keep this thread on topic


I know right off it’s gonna be Choon this, Choon thst.

But try for once to keep the attention off Choon and contribute if you have knowledge

Otherwise stfu
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Paulo Duff Paulo Duff is online now
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,165
Default

Cup of black coffee and then train fasted. Works for me. Wtf is the deal with those cans of monster? Only ever see plebs drink it. I assume its full of shite?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Duff View Post
Cup of black coffee and then train fasted. Works for me. Wtf is the deal with those cans of monster? Only ever see plebs drink it. I assume its full of shite?
I agree with the black coffee, a double espresso is a good one too.

I don’t find monster a great pre, two cans of Red Bull is class

Lots of the pre-workouts like ‘no explode’ are a bit too strong.

Been watching the heart-rate on Grenade, there’s def something balancing the pounding in the chest compared to no expofde.
Handy to have a Fitbit to watch the change.


The thing about pre-workouts is people think they are for energy only, I find the focus to be the best attribute.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-08-2019, 06:17 AM
Jim Comic Jim Comic is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cork
Posts: 35,957
Default

10 pints
huge irish breakfast
shag the missus
watch the news
walk the dog
back to bed
__________________
Cork..... statio bene fida hipsters



---------------------------------------
CMJ Print
https://www.facebook.com/Choc-A-Bloc...7028939951391/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25-08-2019, 06:32 AM
doppellanger doppellanger is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: eins zwei drei feen funf
Posts: 9,770
Default

Wake up
Plan jogging route
Calculate target time for waypoints and overall
Visualize myself jogging the route
Roll over and back to sleep
__________________
The irony of it all: http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...ad.php?t=56443
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Paulo Duff Paulo Duff is online now
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
I agree with the black coffee, a double espresso is a good one too.

I don’t find monster a great pre, two cans of Red Bull is class

Lots of the pre-workouts like ‘no explode’ are a bit too strong.

Been watching the heart-rate on Grenade, there’s def something balancing the pounding in the chest compared to no expofde.
Handy to have a Fitbit to watch the change.


The thing about pre-workouts is people think they are for energy only, I find the focus to be the best attribute.
I always found bcaas were great to clear the early morning mind fog even though there's no real evidence to suggest they help. Loved the fruit punch one from ON.


Used some coconut water throughout my work out yesterday morning and trained like a dog. Supping on a few carbs keeps the energy levels up. Definitely better than just the coffee.

I stay away from red bull and monster and shit.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Duff View Post
I always found bcaas were great to clear the early morning mind fog even though there's no real evidence to suggest they help. Loved the fruit punch one from ON.


Used some coconut water throughout my work out yesterday morning and trained like a dog. Supping on a few carbs keeps the energy levels up. Definitely better than just the coffee.

I stay away from red bull and monster and shit.

Yeah, Red Bull and monster are the knocka pre-workout

The new craze is knocking back the pre without water...
It hits faster

Did you see that rich Piana guy and what he’d do with the pre??
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,017
Default

This:



And Fentanyl was a bad idea




RIP
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-08-2019, 08:02 AM
jimmym jimmym is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 18,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Comic View Post
10 pints
huge irish breakfast
shag the missus
watch the news
walk the dog
back to bed
Your own missus or somebody else's?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.