tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Couple 'at it' in public in Grange - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 23-08-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Duff View Post
Grange
It’s more of a state of mind rather than a place now at this stage...
Old 23-08-2019, 01:03 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
Frankfield is a nice area but Grange is a dump with both pubs (Grange and Pinecroft) fighting it out to be the worst bars in Cork.

Literally in some cases.

I like the Grange as a pub, nice bar staff in there and it's a lot nicer on the inside than the outside would suggest.

I once brought a German girl there on a date. She didn't call me again.

Modelled on the Commons Inn in Blackpool I believe.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantOfEnnis View Post
I like the Grange as a pub, nice bar staff in there and it's a lot nicer on the inside than the outside would suggest.

I once brought a German girl there on a date. She didn't call me again.

Modelled on the Commons Inn in Blackpool I believe.
The same people did the Commons back in the 1980's and they have not spent a penny on it since.

A guy I know is a fanatic Liverpool fan goes in there for the matches but he says "that you have a bigger and better TV screen on your phone"

Both pubs are due to be knocked and re-developed anyway in the next few years.

Hopefully.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:37 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
The same people did the Commons back in the 1980's and they have not spent a penny on it since.

A guy I know is a fanatic Liverpool fan goes in there for the matches but he says "that you have a bigger and better TV screen on your phone"

Both pubs are due to be knocked and re-developed anyway in the next few years.

Hopefully.

The Grange is due to be knocked? Surely not, the place is a goldmine. Although absolutely mental that it doesn't accept card, as once the SV is closed you're at the mercy of the atm by the Pinecroft. Even Hickeys of Aherla have a card machine, and lovely pizza as well.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantOfEnnis View Post

The top story on their website is about a solicitor on South Mall flying a Kerry flag.

There's another story a bit down the page about a cow running into Centra in Castlemartyr.
That cow was provoked. Back off until you know the full story.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
Grange resident disgusted by young couple who regularly have sex in car outside her house

A Grange resident has voiced her disgust over a young couple who regularly pull up outside her house and engage in sexual behaviour in their car.

The couple are said to drive to the same area every couple of days and have sexual intercourse in broad daylight, where anyone from the housing estate can see through their car window.

Emma, a mum who is living in the Grange estate, told Cork Beo that her 11-year-old son even saw the couple at it once.

"The couple are no older than 20 years of age," Emma said. "It's happening almost every second day that they have sex in their car and then get out to go for a walk.

"They won't be naked but everyone can see everything what's going on. Often it's the girl giving her boyfriend oral sex.

"We have given them dirty looks before but the girl just laughs. They're here all the time. My daughter's boyfriend caught them having sex once.

"This is honestly one of the nicest areas in Cork but it's just disgusting having that happening right on your doorstep. Like there are kids playing around this area in the day and they would be able to see this couple.

"Most of the time, people just take their kids and move on. Nobody wants to confront them because you never know what they would do. Youngsters can be very rough these days."

Sounds like a touch of jealously there.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:49 PM
PROC Member

Took the dog to the beach the other day. The car next to me appeared to have a single male occupant. When I returned with the dog there was a girl sat next to him. Yer man, not the dog

Dirty slut
Old 23-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Took the dog to the beach the other day. The car next to me appeared to have a single male occupant. When I returned with the dog there was a girl sat next to him. Yer man, not the dog

Dirty slut
Jealous?
Old 23-08-2019, 03:11 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffs View Post
Jealous?
Nah, he was driving a right heap of shit
Old 23-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Nah, he was driving a right heap of shit
You shouldn't talk about women like that.