tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Jordan Peterson appreciation thread - Page 63 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #621  
Old 22-08-2019, 01:22 PM
HappyAl HappyAl is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozzy View Post
He's no Ben Shapiro
If Ben could just learn how to not speak at a thousand words a minute he would do very well.

Also is accent really grates on me.
__________________
- Oh, yes. Oh, very yes. I would very much like to invade the Transvaal. Look at my tooth; it's shining with lust.
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 22-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Roundyfield Roundyfield is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
If Ben could just learn how to not speak at a thousand words a minute he would do very well.

Also is accent really grates on me.
Ben Palestinians live in shit Shapiro is a douchebag and a racists.
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 22-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Ah he didn’t. His argument is all over the place. Lerner invented the World Wide Web which is not the internet. The internet was developed over decades by many people mostly in the US at MIT. Nearly all of the software and hard ware is using were developed in the US and are therefore products of the US education system. Besides what Lerner has to do with that, or Boole, I can’t fathom.
He has never addressed the fact that Peterson’s “philosophy “ is highly simplistic and shallow, the lobster doctrine if you will.
I would like for you to read it, Dan, because even though you act the dick on here I think you’re a bright guy and I respect your opinion. Give it a go and get back to us, please.


When’s your book out m8?


You could build a lot of hype for it here, maybe outsell Greedy

I’d say it will be a fascinating read.

Here’s a possible title you m8:


A moronic lefty’s take on the world and texting the Proc’



Best seller m8






It will forever amaze me how these leftist losers go after millionaires, entrepreneurs, billionaires, highly successful authors, athletes, genius modern thinkers etc


You’re a fuckin’ poster on the Proc m8
A delusional one too just like the rest of your leftist buddies who think they have high IQ. Most are depressed, addicts and on the dole m8.
You’re a fucking teacher, not a rocket scientist.


I dunno, the delusion in this place is extraordinary...
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 22-08-2019, 06:29 PM
wat_boy wat_boy is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: cork city
Posts: 7,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Ben Palestinians live in shit Shapiro is a douchebag and a racists.
Link?

The Southern Poverty Law Centre lol, had Ben Shaipro and Candace Owens on their right wing hate watch lol. According to ADL data, Ben was the number 1 target of alt right hate in 2016.
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 22-08-2019, 06:34 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat_boy View Post
Link?
Did it have something do with his take on racial profiling?
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 22-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Roundyfield Roundyfield is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat_boy View Post
Link?

The Southern Poverty Law Centre lol, had Ben Shaipro and Candace Owens on their right wing hate watch lol. According to ADL data, Ben was the number 1 target of alt right hate in 2016.
“”Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue.
The "road map" was doomed from the start. The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless. Roadblocks, touch fences, midnight negotiations and cease-fires are useless.

Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians. [31]

A fucking dweeb racists who also gets shit from the alt right who hate Jews but love Israel because of the Rapture and all.
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 22-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Ben Palestinians live in shit Shapiro is a douchebag and a racists.
A teacher who doesn’t understand plurals


Also, as Wat boy said


Shapiro is one of the biggest victims of racism in American media


You are one dumb sausage for a teacher

Locked in a far-left reality tunnel un-top of that


A clueless, white privileged plastic paddy who’s an actual embarrassment to the Irish in America.
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 22-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
“”Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue.
The "road map" was doomed from the start. The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless. Roadblocks, touch fences, midnight negotiations and cease-fires are useless.

Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians. [31]

A fucking dweeb racists who also gets shit from the alt right who hate Jews but love Israel because of the Rapture and all.
You’re attacking a Jew who’s the most attacked Jew in the states at the moment. The clan want him DEAD.

You are one with the clan.


Well done, you racist piece of shit.
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 22-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,025
Default

Roundyfailed’s buddies:



Or maybe him, himself.

There you are all are screaming racist this and that about Trump but you have no consideration for a jew who could be killed by your support of far left democrat politicians

You should be fired from your job as a teacher.
You absolute disgrace
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 29-08-2019, 01:05 AM
HappyAl HappyAl is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,669
Default

Any updates, news, new youtube stuff on peterson lads? Is he ever going to go on 96fm?

And Danny boy, Larry, lol, how you getting on?
__________________
- Oh, yes. Oh, very yes. I would very much like to invade the Transvaal. Look at my tooth; it's shining with lust.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.