tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 2853 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 91 45.96%
Trump 107 54.04%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
I've pointed out that I work nights a number of times now. You seem to have a hard time wrapping your head around it.

But it's interesting that you bring up employment. There was a time where I would have said that if you have a job at all, it must be as a hod carrier or something where you have to compete with Nigerians for day labor, since this would explain your racism. But actually, I bet you make more money than I do.

I've never talked about this before but a couple of years ago when I was last in Cork, I actually heard in a pub once some guys talking about what you do for a living. The place was a bit loud and I sometimes have a problem with a thick Norrie accent, and they were a table over, but I thought I heard it mentioned that you were a professional CORK SOAKER (which would probably mean that you work in a winery). Or maybe it was COOK SEEKER (which would mean that you work in the HR department of a restaurant chain). Or maybe it was COKE SACKER (which would mean that you work in a grocery store). In any case, they seemed to think that no one they knew put in as many hours as you do. It was mentioned that you could be found at the bus station every day, from which I assume you have a long commute. And one of them did say that you "must have a stomach of iron to endure the endless grind".

But I also think that you must be in management, since they used the word "head" a lot, and I even heard "good head" and "great head", which means that not only are you in management, but that you are highly regarded. And the job must be both fulfilling and highly paid, because one of them said that you go down on your knees every single day, including Christmas (presumably out of gratitude). So I apologize for doubting you. You should be congratulated. Few people are able to find a job that pays them for what they would be willing to do for free.

I do have a question though. Do you raise birds for a hobby? Because also kept hearing them say "swallows".
Old 25-08-2019, 12:14 PM

Trump:"scaramouchi is a highly unstable nutjob" 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 25-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
Trump:"scaramouchi is a highly unstable nutjob" 😂😂😂😂😂

Saturday night live couldn't match the comedy musings of Donald J Trump.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've pointed out that I work nights a number of times now. You seem to have a hard time wrapping your head around it.

But it's interesting that you bring up employment. There was a time where I would have said that if you have a job at all, it must be as a hod carrier or something where you have to compete with Nigerians for day labor, since this would explain your racism. But actually, I bet you make more money than I do.

I've never talked about this before but a couple of years ago when I was last in Cork, I actually heard in a pub once some guys talking about what you do for a living. The place was a bit loud and I sometimes have a problem with a thick Norrie accent, and they were a table over, but I thought I heard it mentioned that you were a professional CORK SOAKER (which would probably mean that you work in a winery). Or maybe it was COOK SEEKER (which would mean that you work in the HR department of a restaurant chain). Or maybe it was COKE SACKER (which would mean that you work in a grocery store). In any case, they seemed to think that no one they knew put in as many hours as you do. It was mentioned that you could be found at the bus station every day, from which I assume you have a long commute. And one of them did say that you "must have a stomach of iron to endure the endless grind".

But I also think that you must be in management, since they used the word "head" a lot, and I even heard "good head" and "great head", which means that not only are you in management, but that you are highly regarded. And the job must be both fulfilling and highly paid, because one of them said that you go down on your knees every single day, including Christmas (presumably out of gratitude). So I apologize for doubting you. You should be congratulated. Few people are able to find a job that pays them for what they would be willing to do for free.

I do have a question though. Do you raise birds for a hobby? Because also kept hearing them say "swallows".

Ouch!!!
Old 25-08-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:

You know this lad is rattled off his tits when hes talking about Irish people in bars when he should be catching up on his sleep.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
You know this lad is rattled off his tits when hes talking about Irish people in bars when he should be catching up on his sleep.
Ah would ya look at Jellyrat going to bat for Cuckchoon, how very cute. They do say that water finds its own level

Old 25-08-2019, 01:36 PM

Not my fault ye let him live in her heads m8
Old 25-08-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I've pointed out that I work nights a number of times now. You seem to have a hard time wrapping your head around it ".

Lol

We both know you don’t even work haha

Night-shift?

Only morons like Triggs and the Girl of Pearl will swallow your lies

But, ye cucks like that don’t ye?

Swallowing

Old 25-08-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
Not my fault ye let him live in her heads m8
They just don’t get it Jell-Y m8

And the worst slagging is yet to come