tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Happy Transgender Day of Visibility - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 31-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkenStars View Post
If you had to put up with shit from people constantly you'd have a "chip on your shoulder" too. There's nothing more tiring that people who have no clue what you've been through and what you go through on a weekly basis making shit little judgements like that. I'm bemused as to how you came to the conclusion that I was the one with the small window into the world.
You know nothing about me or my friends so less of the amateur dramatics now plueeze. You seem to attempt to garner sympathy on an anonymous internet forum like you the only gay in the village Grow up and stop trying to diminish the good work that others of your elk are doing and shaming yourself with this needy everyone is against me crack
Old 31-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Senior PROC Member

Don't you EVER get tired of feeling sorry for yourself?

Seriously, don't you ever think you know what, fuck them I'm just gonna get on and live my life and fuck them

The self pity you constantly display on here stops you living your life imho
Old 31-03-2016, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
You know nothing about me or my friends so less of the amateur dramatics now plueeze. You seem to attempt to garner sympathy on an anonymous internet forum like you the only gay in the village Grow up and stop trying to diminish the good work that others of your elk are doing and shaming yourself with this needy everyone is against me crack
But you're not trans, and even if you were I'd tell you to fuck off.

You have no idea of the "good work" that got us the rights we have today. I literally just gave a near hour long talk on trans history, do you not think I might have a pretty fucking good idea as to what sort of person did the most for people like me?

Someone posted a thread about TDoV. I responded to it, since I'm fucking trans. Tropes like "only gay in the village" are just used to shame people for speaking up against bullshit. I don't just moan, I do shit.

The root of this is that you believe people like me should be subjugate to people like you. No.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
Don't you EVER get tired of feeling sorry for yourself?

Seriously, don't you ever think you know what, fuck them I'm just gonna get on and live my life and fuck them

The self pity you constantly display on here stops you living your life imho
What the fuck do you know about my life?

I'm still recovering from an attack a couple of weeks back. I'm still afraid to go out alone at night.

The problem is that people don't like "victims". Because people like me acknowledge that something's been done to them, and that other people are responsible, and are held as such. I absolutely get on with my life as best I can. For someone in my position, I've done a lot. But that doesn't ever mean I'm going to let people off the hook for creating a world where people like me are regularly killed, fired, disowned from families and nobody cares.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:53 PM

Why the fuck am I being lectured about useless vapid fucks on "getting on with my life"? I mean seriously???
Old 31-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Senior PROC Member

Look this time a year ago you were on here telling us all how difficult life was for you

I'm sorry you got attacked and I don't blame you for that, but you do love being a victim

You absolutely thrive on it

I got brutally attacked 4 years ago battered over the head with a baseball bat in a dark car park late at night

I didn't make a song and dance on here about it, it affected me for a long time and sometimes still does, but I'll be fucked if I'll become a victim

And I sure as hell won't come on here telling all the men how shit it's been for me and how none of them understand, because Id be wrong

You just seem to hate the world and most of us in it, and I feel sorry for you tbh
Old 31-03-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Why the fuck am I being lectured about useless vapid fucks on "getting on with my life"? I mean seriously???
Go fuck yourself you two left handed gobshite. We are all far right racists here. We don't have time for your guff, only for violence and hatred right.

You reap what you sow.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
But you're not trans,

You have no idea of the "good work" that got us the rights we have today. I literally just gave a near hour long talk on trans history, do you not think I might have a pretty fucking good idea as to what sort of person did the most for people like me?

The root of this is that you believe people like me should be subjugate to people like you. No.
You know nothing of me or what I know or what I have to deal with every day, you are absolute disgrace with this every one is against me and tonight I linked this thread to very good friend of mine who is a TS and she was appalled by your behaviour and asked me to insure the forum here that you are very small minority of needy bullshiters ( her words not mine)
Old 01-04-2016, 12:06 AM

Do you read your own posts?

You're writing all this shite to a member of an objectively shittily treated minority group. There's a difference between being attacked once and living in constant fear of being outed, rejected, or violently killed, and being the butt of everyone's joke. Then called humourless by a bunch of ignorant shites.

I'm glad you have a convenient shit trans friend to show the thread to, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm far from alone on this. This is a trans thing, though also a thing faced by other groups who's voices are controlled and shamed with rhetoric like this.

I'm entitled to be angry and bitter after being treated like shit for most of my life.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Do you read your own posts?

There's a difference between being attacked once and living in constant fear of being outed, rejected, or violently killed, and being the butt of everyone's joke.

I'm glad you have a convenient shit trans friend to show the thread to, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm far from alone on this. This is a trans thing, though also a thing faced by other groups who's voices are controlled and shamed with rhetoric like this.

I'm entitled to be angry and bitter after being treated like shit for most of my life.
Firstly, I have never made you a butt of a joke

Secondly, she is not a convenient shit trans friend and again this comment is why you are an embarrassment.

Thirdly there is no shit in my posts, you may read it that way but that is because of the chip on your shoulder.