tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Happy Transgender Day of Visibility - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 31-03-2016, 11:08 PM

Old 31-03-2016, 11:12 PM

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realise the joke was my existence. Again.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkenStars View Post
Most of us don't actually like trans day of visibility since being too visible means we might get beaten up. It happened to me a few weeks back on douglas street, and it's not the first time.

The other day we have because you guys(cis people) keep killing us which I think is fair enough.
How much coin would I have to shed out to kill one? Is it legal?
Old 31-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realise the joke was my existence. Again.
Stay off the internet because obviously you have issues with bantz
Old 31-03-2016, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang_Sandwich View Post
How much coin would I have to shed out to kill one? Is it legal?
That's not funny given how often it actually does happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Stay off the internet because obviously you have issues with bantz
I've probably been on the internet longer than you have. "The bantz" sounds like an excuse for "let me a transphobic piece of shit". If you have a problem with being called out for being a sack of dicks, then you move.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
That's not funny given how often it actually does happen.

I've probably been on the internet longer than you have. "The bantz" sounds like an excuse for "let me a transphobic piece of shit". If you have a problem with being called out for being a sack of dicks, then you move.
When in Ireland was the last transgender person murdered? Seriously I don't know if I have ever seen any media outlet report on one in this country
Old 31-03-2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang_Sandwich View Post
When in Ireland was the last transgender person murdered? Seriously I don't know if I have ever seen any media outlet report on one in this country
It probably wouldn't be reported if it did, to be honest. There's no designation for an anti-trans hate crime even so there isn't, and it'd be impossible to get statistics for it. Ireland's safe enough violence wise but things have been getting rougher lately. When I got attacked for a minute I was sure the guy was going to kill me.

He was a Brit btw. Fuck him.

More often people just bully harass and stalk us into suicide though.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dear God , you have some chip on your shoulder, posts like that shame the the TG/TS/TV community who just get on with life and don't see the world against them. This is a small corner of the internet that you seem to think is representative of the world out there, it is not.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Dear God , you have some chip on your shoulder, posts like that shame the the TG/TS/TV community who just get on with life and don't see the world against them. This is a small corner of the internet that you seem to think is representative of the world out there, it is not.
If you had to put up with shit from people constantly you'd have a "chip on your shoulder" too. There's nothing more tiring that people who have no clue what you've been through and what you go through on a weekly basis making shit little judgements like that. I'm bemused as to how you came to the conclusion that I was the one with the small window into the world. Conservative/pro status quo sorts often make statements like this when they clearly have much narrower circles.

You're blaming me for my problems - the world IS against people like us. That's a real thing. You wouldn't know.
Old 31-03-2016, 11:43 PM

It's also not true that we're humourless. A lot of the internet humour, meme culture etc. has a huge trans presence. The problem is that you want us to be jokes for you, and if we're not we're accused of being humourless SJWs.