tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Fair City - Page 466 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 16-08-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
Lol at yer man that plays Lee - he is such a bad actor, he makes Care Bear look good. Also, that Fiona wan is so transparent - reading books on Boarding School and the jolly japes that go on (Midnight Feasts etc.) to Ruth, in order to get her wanting to go and ship her off! But Mel has her number.

I feel sorry for the Collinses - working hard (most of them anyway) to get the deposit together for their first mortgage.
How tall is eyebrows? she was towering over Tessa last night, Eyebrows is a pain in the hole,
Old 16-08-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
How tall is eyebrows? she was towering over Tessa last night, Eyebrows is a pain in the hole,
Not sure - I'd say at least 5foot8. She's got a wide frame too. She needs to rethink her hair and her eyebrows though.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Not sure - I'd say at least 5foot8. She's got a wide frame too. She needs to rethink her hair and her eyebrows though.
Eoghan as the tour guide is funny, i like eoghan.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
He is funny in that role alright. And Jane & Tommy jetting off for a sunshine holiday!
Old 16-08-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
He is funny in that role alright. And Jane & Tommy jetting off for a sunshine holiday!
Tommy on the beach in his kilkenny jersey black socks and sandals,
Old 19-08-2019, 10:20 AM

Tina kellegher aka Sharon from the snapper is due to join the show on Tuesday night, she's going to play Hayleys mams sister
Old 19-08-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranova View Post
Tina kellegher aka Sharon from the snapper is due to join the show on Tuesday night, she's going to play Hayleys mams sister
That was A1 sharon...rip Georgia burgess
Old 19-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Correct. She hasn't a single redeeming feature. And I quite like full eyebrows on an old doll, but I draw the line at the whole werewolf look. She's got an annoying accent, no work ethic, thinks the world owes her a favour, dismissive of friends and even yer man that wants more, AND she's from KK!! Should be written out as having gone back to Canada and give us all peace!
Old 19-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
He's a serial know-it-all whinger though. Definitely well cast as a liverpoo supporter
Old 23-08-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranova View Post
She plays Aidan's "Boss". Both her and Sharon could actually pass for sisters - good casting. The wagon robbed Sharon of her Engagement Ring.

Wtf is Will playing at? Wanting to get back with his ex after she sent him a Solicitor's Letter looking for a Separation. Cristiano is going to be in floods of tears. Again. He's a bit of a control freak, is Will.

And poor oul Eoghan has been "let go" from his Micro-Tour Guide job. It was fun while it lasted.

And speaking of eyebrows needing an eircode of their own - I was transfixed by Aaron's last night. They were positively caterpillar-esque. They must have a Mobile Eyebrow wan doing the rounds on the Fair City Set.