late late now - Page 116 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-09-2019, 08:03 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
Phelan, Dignam and Owen all have new autobiographies to promote.

Robert Harris promoted his new novel on the Tubridy radio show this morning.

The authors of the Aisling series of books were on promoting their new novel on his radio show yesterday.

Is Tubridy employed by RTE or Easons?
Dermot Bannon was on the #LateLate 7 months ago, Diarmuid Gavin was on 11 months ago, and Maeve Higgins was on 18 months ago... Christy Dignam was on in May....
Old 14-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger2012 View Post
We have reached a new low folks. He is asking bleedin' Christie about a green stone that he had planted on to his teeth in honour of Celtic FC. They will be pulling random junkies off of O'Connell Street next and asking them about their tattoos (..and their creative meaning 'n' all).

Johnny Ward is back in Fair City this week, I'll bet anyone a pint that he'll be on the l8 l8 next Friday.

Caitríona Perry is currently on maternity leave, I assume she'll be on in a few months to talk about the joys of motherhood and how hard it is for mothers to juggle their professional and personal lives.

Brian O'Driscoll will be on as well to explain why we got dumped out of the world Cup in the first round. They might bring on the slip too so he can cry about how bad an early exit is for his portfolio of shit bars.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Senior PROC Member

Francis Brennan, possibly his brother.

Amy Huberman, Joe Duffy, some twat from Mrs Browns boys.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantOfEnnis View Post

Johnny Ward is back in Fair City this week, I'll bet anyone a pint that he'll be on the l8 l8 next Friday.

Caitríona Perry is currently on maternity leave, I assume she'll be on in a few months to talk about the joys of motherhood and how hard it is for mothers to juggle their professional and personal lives.

Brian O'Driscoll will be on as well to explain why we got dumped out of the world Cup in the first round. They might bring on the slip too so he can cry about how bad an early exit is for his portfolio of shit bars.
Yes fair city is 30 years old this week, usually the late late do a montage of clips showing baldy paul brennan shifting old dolls, bound to be a fair city slot next week, if dublin win 5 in a row some of them will feature,
Old 14-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
Francis Brennan, possibly his brother.

Amy Huberman, Joe Duffy, some twat from Mrs Browns boys.
add Blindboy Cuckclub (has a book out soon i think), Vouge Williams telling us how hard her privileged life is, some dingbat off the latest reality show
Old 14-09-2019, 10:31 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of the Funk View Post
add Blindboy Cuckclub (has a book out soon i think), Vouge Williams telling us how hard her privileged life is, some dingbat off the latest reality show
Jesus that arsehole is insufferable.

I had a novelty single ten years ago now Im going to wank on ad nauseum about 'toxic masculinity' or whatever the cause de jour is to keep me in the public eye.

A talentless c**t.
Old 14-09-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:

I had a novelty single ten years ago now Im going to wank on ad nauseum about 'toxic masculinity' or whatever the cause de jour is to keep me in the public eye.

A talentless c**t.
The cure for Blandboy Crywank is a plastic bag over that head as he likes to wear them minus the cut outs, just an observation of course.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:

A talentless c**t.
Next time he puts a spar bag on his head he should do us all a favour and don't bother cutting holes in it.

Edit

Sorry Roger
Old 14-09-2019, 05:13 PM

least the other fella from the bandits didnt go the woke route
Old 14-09-2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
Next time he puts a spar bag on his head he should do us all a favour and don't bother cutting holes in it.

Edit

Sorry Roger
No apology required, great minds think alike. i don't know what is said about sinister fuckers.