tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
shooting a one minute film - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Arts & Culture
User Name
Password

Old 21-08-2006, 05:30 PM

Default shooting a one minute film

I am shooting a one minute viral with a friend of mine in Cork. We're hoping to put it on youtube and have it spread around the world via emails and message boards. It could be a good calling card for us and for the actors involved. Which brings me nicely to the purpose of this post - we more than likely have a female lead, but we need a male lead. None of us have any cash so it's a voluntary job which will hopefully lead on to greater things (Tho if we win any money for it all the crew involved will get a percentage). We are hoping to shoot this week or early next week, and the shoot should take no more than two hours. The film takes place in a restaurant in Cork city. If you are interested, and are male and between 25-35 then PM me!
Cheers.