tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
FAO Rebelsrebel - Page 11 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 31-07-2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
😂

So far, you’ve shown no actual evidence that masks don’t work or are harmful, other than what you refer to as your “common sense”.

There were idiots just like you making the very same stupid arguments in the influenza epidemic after WW1 also.

But the thing I really don’t understand is why you think there’s a worldwide government conspiracy for countries to lie to their own populations in order to disrupt their own economies. Still, it could be that you’re just some sort of overgrown “I’m the boss of me” toddler.
youve shown no direct scientific evidence that they do anything re covid

WHOs words not mine m8.

Remember the burden of proof is on you the advocate of wearing to proof scientific evidence that is 100 universal and peer reviewed..not me to proof why i shouldnt..im not the one pushing for yo
u to wear it.

people like ypu when you cant accept the evidence ..call other idiots.

in reality the idiots are people who didnt wear masks at the height of this in march ..but wear it now in july when its minimal.

btw..i dont think theres any conspiracy..its funny its the mask wearers who mention conspiracy all the time..i find that so ironic.

reality is this...theres a virus.but in my view and experiece of living last 4 months not half as bad as made out..it targets mainly elderly with ill health..for tge rest if us its nothing but a running nose or a cough.

i actually think this virus is a product of the internet age and social media. if this virus happened in the 1980s id say people wouldnt even know it was happening and wed all be gettimg on with things.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelsrebel View Post

WHOs words not mine m8.

Remember the burden of proof is on you the advocate of wearing to proof scientific evidence that is 100 universal and peer reviewed..not me to proof why i shouldnt..im not the one pushing for yo
u to wear it.

in reality the idiots are people who didnt wear masks at the height of this in march ..but wear it now in july when its minimal.

btw..i dont think theres any conspiracy..its funny its the mask wearers who mention conspiracy all the time..i find that so ironic.

reality is this...theres a virus.but in my view and experiece of living last 4 months not half as bad as made out..it targets mainly elderly with ill health..for tge rest if us its nothing but a running nose or a cough.

i actually think this virus is a product of the internet age and social media. if this virus happened in the 1980s id say people wouldnt even know it was happening and wed all be gettimg on with things.

Little point in a meaningful debate with that type of paranoia
Old 31-07-2020, 03:10 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post

Shame it isn't the 80s we wouldn't be subjected to that fool.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:16 PM

If it was the ‘80s posting online would be much harder

Old 31-07-2020, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post

whatever. The evidence is all over the place...everyone me included pull information to suit their viewpoints from the net..do they not?..theres times it doesnt help..surely you can see that..all adds to the hyteria.

some people love drama and authority. This virus has proven that.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

WHOs words not mine m8.

u to wear it.

You need scientific evidence as proof that a mask over you nose and mouth stops the spray when you cough or sneeze?
Old 31-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

I was in SV today and there was one outlier not wearing a mask, a female btw, I didn't see her being challenged but she must have felt awkward.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:26 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
If it was the ‘80s posting online would be much harder

Old 31-07-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorThreadmill View Post
You need scientific evidence as proof that a mask over you nose and mouth stops the spray when you cough or sneeze?
nice try.

and if i dont cough or sneeze and theres enough space to social distance?
Old 01-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
whatever. The evidence is all over the place...everyone me included pull information to suit their viewpoints from the net..do they not?..theres times it doesnt help..surely you can see that..all adds to the hyteria.

some people love drama and authority. This virus has proven that.
So you have your YouTube videos and the government has theirs and everyone can go on Google and look at what they want. Therefore, there's no proof of a problem.

And you think that all governments are simply buying into some kind of mass hysteria. And you're not. Both because..........?

So all the deaths, the massive use of intensive care units by people who have the virus, the thousands who have permanent lung and other damage etc aren't real? Do we see this with the flu?

You have to be WUMming at this point. But I suspect you're not, since there's idiots just like you all over the States. The only thing missing from your account (since you're writing in Ireland) is the claim that there is nothing in the US Constitution that requires you to wear a mask.