tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The next Government - Page 742 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Who will form the next government
FG/FF/Greens 16 28.57%
SF/PBP-AAA/SD/Greens/Aontu/IND 6 10.71%
FF/SF/Greens, etc 22 39.29%
SF/FG/Greens, etc 3 5.36%
A.N Other 3 5.36%
Sander's Mam 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
If you really want to know I can tell you again that SF are against evictions EXCEPT in the case of Anti-Social Behaviour (including damage of property), but I suspect that you'll be back again trying to claim SF don't ever want anyone evicted even if they're wrecking the gaff. It's how bots like you roll.
Fuck they will really alienate a large percentage of their followers there, you know, the scum, like themselves.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
Is that Peter Tatchell standing to the left of SoundY?

Occides is on the far left of the pic.

🤞
No thats yer Ma. I should know.

🥒🍩
Old 01-08-2020, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Happy enough perhaps jimmy, but not quite as happy as your heroes in FFG
Normally I'd ignore jibes but I wont let a dig accusing me of being a ff FG supporter go, I despise both and what they have done to our country,
Old 01-08-2020, 10:57 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Is that Peter Tatchell standing to the left of SoundY?

Occides is on the far left of the pic.

🤞
^

On point
Old 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Normally I'd ignore jibes but I wont let a dig accusing me of being a ff FG supporter go, I despise both and what they have done to our country,
Leave him off Jimmy, typical Shinnerbot. You are not allowed vote for Sinn Fein and question them as well. You're either with them 100% or against them, no middle ground in the eyes of their online trolls.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:06 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
If you really want to know I can tell you again that SF are against evictions EXCEPT in the case of Anti-Social Behaviour (including damage of property), but I suspect that you'll be back again trying to claim SF don't ever want anyone evicted even if they're wrecking the gaff. It's how bots like you roll.
Is that why they wanted the legislation to suspend all existing Notices to Quit and related Residential Tenancies Board processes?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Chin him Jimmy, I have your back, I'll hold your coat.

It's not heavy is it?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:50 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
If you used Twitter you'd see the vast number of bot accounts are the ones who are signed up for many years and have a minimum number of followers. Pat O'Brien, some generic photo of a landscape, registered for Twitter over 5 years ago and still somehow manages to have less than 40 followers. They're the bots and there's a fortune of FF and FG bots on Twitter. And, like on PROC, they're almost always trying to deflect from the point being made

Old 02-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Seriously? We are living in a stable democracy where the rule of law still applies, we're not a utopia but then again neither are any other countries in our wealth bracket.

A bit of perspective is needed here.

Also, people want world class public services but don't want to pay high taxes to fund them, this is a dilemma that any party in power faces in this country.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Seriously? We are living in a stable democracy where the rule of law still applies, we're not a utopia but then again neither are any other countries in our wealth bracket.

A bit of perspective is needed here.

Also, people want world class public services but don't want to pay high taxes to fund them, this is a dilemma that any party in power faces in this country.
I hate playing politics in the current circumstances but the lack of investment in education by successive governments is coming home to roost, I accept there is no guarantee that any party would have done any different .