Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Arts & Culture
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 18-11-2007, 11:15 PM
VirtualLab VirtualLab is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork cabby capers View Post
Back to the Donkeys Gudge To be honest we did not care what it was made

from. lt was just lovely specially with the pint of milk.

Yours happycabby@gmail.com
I think donkeys gudge was also known as teacake. Lovely lovely stuff. V'cheap brown tasty cake with a layer of sugary icing on top.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 20-11-2007, 09:45 PM
cork cabby capers cork cabby capers is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,335
Default

Lately in a pub in Cork A Kerry Man and a Cork Man was having a chat about
Christmas coming and of course they were talking about Santa. The Cork Man

said he is a wonderful Man bringing joy and happiness to people. The Kerry
Man said l think Santa is the most stupid person in the World.Oh ya go on go

on tell us how he is the most stupid person in the World. l will tell ya l live in
Kerry and l live in a big house l have a front door, l have a back door l have

four big front windows, l have four big back windows and when he come to my
house on Christmas Eve he comes down the chimney.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22-11-2007, 09:03 PM
cork cabby capers cork cabby capers is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,335
Default

Another day at Baldonell Parachute Training the lads had to go up again and
as the plane was up in the Sky the Captain of the Group gave them

instructions saying when you leave the Plane you shout Jeranimo and pull the
rip cord for the Parachute to open. The Cork lad of the Group was the last to

leave the Plane. The Captain sat down and was about to have a cup of cha
when he heard a lot of banging on the door. he opened the door and to his

surprise the Cork lad was hanging on to the door shouting Captain Captain
whats the name of that lndian again'

happycabby@gmail.com
'
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22-11-2007, 09:15 PM
bundyv1 bundyv1 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .....
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork cabby capers View Post
Another day at Baldonell Parachute Training the lads had to go up again and
as the plane was up in the Sky the Captain of the Group gave them

instructions saying when you leave the Plane you shout Jeranimo and pull the
rip cord for the Parachute to open. The Cork lad of the Group was the last to

leave the Plane. The Captain sat down and was about to have a cup of cha
when he heard a lot of banging on the door. he opened the door and to his

surprise the Cork lad was hanging on to the door shouting Captain Captain
whats the name of that lndian again'

happycabby@gmail.com
'

not as good as previous efforts there CCC
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23-11-2007, 11:15 PM
cork cabby capers cork cabby capers is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,335
Default

A Mother and Father in Cork was very worried about thier son who was about
Thirty years of age and was not going with any girls. They were very well off

had a big House Land and long drive to the House and a Lodge at the start of
the drive. They seen an add on the Papers saying Spanish Girls looking for

lrish Husbands preferebly from Cork. They told thier son and off to Spain he
went. Came back the following week with a Spanish Girl.Got married and lived

in the Lodge. The Mother went down to visit her Daughter in law just to see
how they were getting on. To her surprise she answered the door in the nude

the Mother said oh lm sorry were you having a Bath no no no dont worry l am
waiting for your son to come home l allways wait in my love dress. Back up to

her house before her husband came home. When he did he opened the door
and there she was standing in the nude. The husband shouts out what are

you up too. Oh this is my love dress. Oh ya well you want to take it off again
and lron it.

happycabby@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 24-11-2007, 10:14 PM
cork cabby capers cork cabby capers is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,335
Default

The responce for the Cork Cabby Capers Joke Thread is very good of course

it is very hard to please all the people all the time but thats life if only a few

enjoy it then its worth while.Furthermore l still have a few of the books

available. Would be a very good Christmas Present l can deliver or post.

Yours happycabby@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 25-11-2007, 11:18 PM
VirtualLab VirtualLab is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,466
Default

Little Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Tim?"

"My goldfish died," replied Tim tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Tim patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your stupid cat."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 25-11-2007, 11:23 PM
VirtualLab VirtualLab is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,466
Default

One day two kids were wandering around near a stream. One of the boys wandered off near a bush and the other wandered farther down stream. The boy who was wandering down stream started to get lonely, so he went to find his other friend. When he got to the bush were his friend was he saw a naked woman and ran away. The boy that was here for a long time got curios and ran after him and asked, "Why did you run away."

The other boy said, "My mom said that if I were to ever see a naked woman I would turn to stone. Then I felt something get very hard so I ran."
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 25-11-2007, 11:29 PM
bundyv1 bundyv1 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .....
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualLab View Post
One day two kids were wandering around near a stream. One of the boys wandered off near a bush and the other wandered farther down stream. The boy who was wandering down stream started to get lonely, so he went to find his other friend. When he got to the bush were his friend was he saw a naked woman and ran away. The boy that was here for a long time got curios and ran after him and asked, "Why did you run away."

The other boy said, "My mom said that if I were to ever see a naked woman I would turn to stone. Then I felt something get very hard so I ran."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 25-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Tube a Pringles Tube a Pringles is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork cabby capers View Post
A Mother and Father in Cork was very worried about thier son who was about
Thirty years of age and was not going with any girls. They were very well off

had a big House Land and long drive to the House and a Lodge at the start of
the drive. They seen an add on the Papers saying Spanish Girls looking for

lrish Husbands preferebly from Cork. They told thier son and off to Spain he
went. Came back the following week with a Spanish Girl.Got married and lived

in the Lodge. The Mother went down to visit her Daughter in law just to see
how they were getting on. To her surprise she answered the door in the nude

the Mother said oh lm sorry were you having a Bath no no no dont worry l am
waiting for your son to come home l allways wait in my love dress. Back up to

her house before her husband came home. When he did he opened the door
and there she was standing in the nude. The husband shouts out what are

you up too. Oh this is my love dress. Oh ya well you want to take it off again
and lron it.

happycabby@gmail.com

I reckon there is a good chance the son is, in fact, a homosexual. His mother and father would seriously want to wake up and smell the coffee.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.